ULTIMATE BANANA MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Fold walnuts into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196.1 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Cholesterol 29.1 mg, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 286.1 mg, Sugar 15.1 g
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly brush a 12-muffin tin with butter and set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the center; then stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are moistened but still lumpy. Do not overmix the batter or your muffins will come out dense. Gently stir in the nuts. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tin.
- Put the muffins in the oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking. (Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin to check if it is done. Toothpick should come out clean). Cool muffins in the pan on a rack for a couple minutes. Turn the muffins out of the pan and cool on the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Copyright 2003 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
BANANA MUFFINS II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.8 calories, Carbohydrate 32.3 g, Cholesterol 29.1 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 274.6 mg, Sugar 16.7 g
SINFULLY MOIST BANANA MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Whisk applesauce, mashed bananas, butter, and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Fold into the applesauce mixture until batter is just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin tins, filling each cup almost full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 36.2 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 191.6 mg, Sugar 15.3 g
MOIST BANANA MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Stir the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar together in a bowl. Add the bananas, mayonnaise, and chocolate chips; stir until well combined. Pour into prepared muffin cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333 calories, Carbohydrate 44.5 g, Cholesterol 7 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 251.2 mg, Sugar 24.4 g
SUPER MOIST BANANA NUT MUFFINS
This muffin recipe I have adapted from many recipes put together until I got the perfect banana muffin! Love these they are great, super moist and yummy!
Provided by Paragon
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly butter 24 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, whip the bananas and sugar together for a good 3 minutes. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.
- Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out.
BASIC BANANA MUFFINS
This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! -Lorna Greene, Harrington, Maine
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full. , Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
MOIST BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- mix sugar and margarine together in large bowl.
- add chocolate chips and bananas and mix together.
- add all dry ingredients.
- mix vanilla to water then mix with all ingredients.
- fill muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 2.6, Sodium 273.9, Carbohydrate 35.6, Fiber 4, Sugar 14.7, Protein 4
BEST EVER BANANA MUFFINS
These are the only banana muffins I make now. I add chocolate chips to my batter and triple the recipe. These freeze great. I got this recipe from an old (1980's) Canandian cookbook called "Muffin Mania". (Prep time is a guess.)
Provided by Anissa
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 9 large muffins
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mash bananas.
- Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.
- Add melted butter.
- Add the dry ingredients and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
EASY MOIST BANANA BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and egg.
- Add butter and blueberries.
- Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture.
- Pour into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
People also searched
More about "moist banana muffins food"
10 BEST MOIST BANANA MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOIST AND FLUFFY BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 231 per serving
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Make sure these are fully incorporated and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or a hand held mixer, mash bananas. Add white and brown sugar and mix. Add eggs and mix. Then add the melted butter and vanilla extract and mix well. I ALWAYS use real butter so I would not recommend using margarine as this will change the taste and texture and overall quality of the muffins.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients using a scoop or cup mixing between each addition. Mix on low until fully incorporated, scraping down the sides if needed. Do not overmix as this will result in tough muffins. Mix just until all the flour mixture is incorporated with the wet ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with papers and spray each paper with a little cooking spray. Fill each paper about 2/3 full. Sprinkle each muffin with colored or white sugar (optional) and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out almost clean when inserted. Let cool on cooling rack and store covered.
10 BEST MOIST BANANA MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EXTRA MOIST BANANA NUT MUFFINS RECIPE - MASHED
CINNAMON SWIRLED BANANA MUFFINS - THE BAKERMAMA
EXTRA MOIST BANANA MUFFINS - THE FOODI HOUSE
EASY MOIST BANANA MUFFINS | I HEART RECIPES
SUPER MOIST BANANA BREAD MUFFINS | TEASPOON OF GOODNESS
MOIST AND EASY BANANA MUFFINS: SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE!
MOIST AND HEALTHY BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SWEET AND MOIST BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make banana muffins?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Fold walnuts into the batter.
What is in the mini moist Crumb banana muffins?Mini Moist Crumb Banana MuffinsBrooklyn Farm Girl Garden baking soda, cinnamon, salt, melted butter, sugar, baking powder and 6 more Super Moist Nutella Stuffed Banana MuffinsA Sassy Spoon Nutella, dark brown sugar, baking soda, unsalted butter, large egg and 4 more Soft and Moist Chocolate Banana MuffinsAlso The Crumbs Please
What is the best way to make moist muffins?The key to super moist muffins is to mix the batter until only just combined, and not to over bake. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
What is in banana muffins with a streusel?Moist Banana Muffins With A Streusel ToppingHome and Plate egg, butter, oats, sugar, baking powder, flour, brown sugar, milk and 4 more Guided Super Easy Banana MuffinsYummly