MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, place in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, onion, celery, relish and pimentos.
- Blend together the mustard and salad dressing, add to salad and mix well. Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.1 calories, Carbohydrate 52.5 g, Cholesterol 71.5 mg, Fat 3.6 g, Fiber 6.9 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 116.9 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
MOM'S MASHED POTATO SALAD
Everybody loved Mom's mustard potato salad. Hers was different than most because she always used mashed potatoes. A few years ago we discovered that it tastes just as good when using instant mashed potatoes. This is so easy, and it will keep for several days in the fridge. From the kitchen of Wanda Cupp Thornburg, Moberly MO.
Provided by Tona C.
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 6 cups, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add onions to liquids for instant potatoes. Cook according to package instructions.
- While potatoes are still warm, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- This dish can be served warm or cold.
- If this is too "whangy" for your taste, cut the vinegar and mustard in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.5, Fat 4.2, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 159, Sodium 505.4, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 3.4, Protein 5
MOM'S POTATO SALAD
So Easy and SO good! My Mom has made this for years, I love the dressing, this is the only recipe I use for potato salad.
Provided by Donna
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Toss together.
MY MOM'S POTATO SALAD
This how my mom makes potato salad and whenever we go somewhere and have to take a dish I am asked to bring this. Thought I would pass it on.
Provided by Cathi Allen
Yield 1 cup, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Boil potatoes and cut into cubes, cool.
- Cut the vegetables and eggs up to whatever size you prefer.
- Combine veggies with potatoes and toss.
- Add mayo, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Better after it has time to "sit".
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218.3, Fat 13.7, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 62.4, Sodium 405.2, Carbohydrate 22.1, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 4.4, Protein 3.3
People also searched
More about "moms mustard style potato salad food"
SOUTHERN POTATO SALAD RECIPE - EASY MUSTARD POTATO …
HOT SMOOTH MUSTARD POTATO SALAD (LIKE MOM MADE)
Servings 12Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory < 4 HoursCalories 133 per serving
- Dice potatoes and cook until tender with skin on or off. Drain well. Mash potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper. Add only enough of the milk to keep potatoes stiff. Boil eggs and let cool. I boil mine while the potatoes are also boiling. When eggs are cool dice all but one of the eggs, cut the remaining one in half longways. I chop the pickles and onion while potatoes and eggs are cooking, I chop mine pretty fine. Add chopped onion and pickle to hot potato mixture. Add mustard, miracle whip,vinegar and just enough pickle juice to desired texture. Stir until well mixed.
- After potato salad is finished, put in a pretty bowl, place 1/2 of the yolk in the center of dish on top of the salad. Cut long narrow strips out of the white, place the strips next to the yolk so it looks like a sunburst. Sprinkle the paprika on top and serve hot,warm, or cold.
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD | RECIPE IN 2022 | POTATO SALAD ...
MUSTARD POTATO SALAD RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MOMS MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD | RESCOOKING.COM
MOM'S EASY POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HEALTHY MUSTARD POTATO SALAD - LIVELY TABLE
MOMS MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD RECIPE | RECIPE IN 2022
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD - RECIPESRUN
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 MUSTARD POTATO SALAD RECIPES TO PLEASE A CROWD
TOP 46 MOMS BEST POTATO SALAD RECIPE RECIPES
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD | RECIPESTY
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD | RECIPE | POTATO RECIPES SIDE …
MOM'S MUSTARD STYLE POTATO SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love