AUTHENTIC MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This is the closest thing I've ever tasted to the "real thing" without knowing for sure if it really is the "real thing"!
Provided by PENNY
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 1 Humongous Batch
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix together flour, oat flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips, grated Hershey bar and nuts (if using).
- Drop by 1 1/2" balls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 6-10 minutes.
- NOTE: If you want your cookies to spread out a bit more, flatten them a bit before baking.
- Cookies will be soft but will firm up a bit after cooling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 14681.5, Fat 690.1, SaturatedFat 407.6, Cholesterol 1772.3, Sodium 12755.7, Carbohydrate 2066.4, Fiber 102.3, Sugar 1323.5, Protein 180.4
I put three recipes together to make these amazing bars that really satisfy the sweet tooth. -Romagene Deuel, Clarkston, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, oats and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips and pecans. Reserve 2 cups. Spread remaining dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. , In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over crust. Crumble reserved dough over filling. , Bake at 375° for 40-42 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438 calories, Fat 24g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 45mg cholesterol, Sodium 90mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
SECRET OFFICIAL MRS. FIELD'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE (HONEST!)
This is the real recipe... I promise! I got it from a secret source and I would like to thank him/her for giving it to me. It's INCREDIBLE!! Crispy on the outside and chewy in the inside. To achieve this fantastic cookie, just follow the recipe accurately by measuring (not using the cups).Oh, and don't forget to review how your cookies went! PS:(Honest feedback so maybe I can improve it? haha...) How to soften butter. Cut the stick (or sticks) or butter lengthwise into halves. This will help the butter to soften quicker and evenly. Wait approximately 10 minutes (depending upon how hot your kitchen is). Then, with a finger, press gently on the butter. If it leaves an indent in the butter, the butter is soft enough to start whipping "creaming" it. How to brown butter Start melting butter over medium heat. Use a pan with a light-colored bottom so you can keep track of the color. Swirl the pan occasionally to be sure the butter is cooking evenly. As the butter melts, it will begin to foam. The color will progress from lemony-yellow to golden-tan to, finally, a toasty-brown. Once you smell that nutty aroma, take the pan off the heat and transfer the browned butter into a heat-proof bowl to cool.
Provided by poh_wesley
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 1 1, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, milk and water into butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Whisk for about 30 seconds, until mixture is smooth and there are no lumps of sugar etc.
- Let the mixture stand for 3 minutes, then whisk for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat process of resting and whisking 2 more times until mixture is thick, smooth and shiny.
- Then mix in flour, baking soda, and salt; then chocolate chips and nuts (if using) until combined.
- Chill in a refrigerator about a day.
- Thaw the chilled dough for about 1 hour before baking. (Optional).
- Set dough on an ungreased lightweight baking sheet and flatten.
- Cook at 163 degrees C for about 15 minutes (estimate).
- (Time may vary with oven and temperature of dough).
- Cookies will be very soft when taken from oven. Carefully lift with spatula and place on rack to cool. Serve! :).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 5659.1, Fat 297.4, SaturatedFat 180.2, Cholesterol 815.8, Sodium 4274.8, Carbohydrate 749.8, Fiber 27.7, Sugar 500.9, Protein 56.7
MRS. FIELD'S OATMEAL COOKIES
Make and share this Mrs. Field's Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by HELEN PEAGRAM
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cream butter and both sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla - mix well.
- Take 1 1/4 cups oatmeal - put small amounts in blender and blend until it turns to powder - set aside.
- Grate Hershey bar - set aside. Combine oatmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add this to butter/sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add chips and grated chocolate.
- Shape dough into golfball sized cookies.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 6 mins. at 375.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143.4, Fat 6.7, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 19, Sodium 91, Carbohydrate 20.4, Fiber 1, Sugar 12.9, Protein 1.9
MRS. FIELDS' CHOCOLATE CHIP RAISIN COOKIES
from RecipeSource. Makes tons of soft, rich cookies. You have to love chocolate and raisins for this one.
Provided by Cathleen Colbert
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 54 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cream sugars and butter in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- Fold in raisins and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 22- 24 minutes.
- Transfer immediately to cool, flat surface.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.5, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 3.3, Cholesterol 16.9, Sodium 32.1, Carbohydrate 16.8, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 11.6, Protein 1.2
MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Got this one from top secret recipes. These are always in our cookie jar. It is tempting to keep cooking these cookies because they don't seem done, but DON'T. They will continue to cook for a little while after you take them out of the oven. Crispy around the edges and soft/chewy in the center. Got milk?
Provided by SkinnyMinnie
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- With your fingers, place golf ball sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 min or until edges are light brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.5, Fat 11.7, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 28.7, Sodium 176.2, Carbohydrate 33.1, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 23.4, Protein 2.3
MRS. FIELD'S CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH BARS RECIPE - (3.7/5)
Provided by HeatherS
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking pan. Combine flour and soda in a medium bowl. Mix well with a wire whisk. Set aside. In a large bowl use an electric mixer to blend the sugar and butter. Add egg and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the flour mixture, pecans and chocolate chips. Blend at low speed until just combined. Do not overmix. Transfer batter into the prepared pan, and level top with a rubber spatula. Bake in center of oven for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean but center is still soft. Cool on rack to room temperature. Cut with sharp knife into 1-by-2-inch bars.
More about "mrs fields chocolate chip butterscotch bars recipe 375 food"
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF BACON
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIE BARS | TASTES OF …
MRS. FIELDS OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS - EASY AND …
13 MRS. FIELDS COPYCAT RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIE BARS - A LATTE FOOD
MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE (COPYCAT) - AVERIE COOKS
MRS FIELDS BLUE RIBBON CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
MRS FIELDS COOKIES RECIPE | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
4.7/5 (9)Total Time 22 minsCategory DessertsPublished Mar 12, 2019
MRS. FIELDS COPYCAT COOKIE RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES
MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE (COPYCAT)
COPYCAT MRS. FIELD'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS - CRINKLEDCOOKBOOK.COM
MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 1993 - TOP SECRET RECIPES
MRS FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH BARS RECIPE 375
BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE | HERSHEY'S
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love