MRS. G'S BEST CAESAR DRESSING
This is a mayo based caesar dressing, made quickly in the blender. I usually double or triple the recipe, so I have dressing for the next day too! Adapted from a Food & Wine recipe from Frank Castronovo and Frank Falcinelli and served in a restaurant aptly named Frankies, I think it's in Brooklyn. It's the best I've made. The original recipe does not call for lemon and I I missed that flavor and i wanted a bit more garlic. This recipe is what I ended up with. Served it for my DH 50th birthday and make it often now.
Provided by Mrs Goodall
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a blender, combine the mayonnaise with the 3 tablespoons of grated pecorino, 1 anchovy and the water, lemon, vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire and Tabasco. Process until smooth. (note, you can smash or put the garlic through the press. The garlic is boiled for 30 seconds just to take some of the "bite" out of the raw garlic, especially since there's a good amount of garlic.).
- In a large salad bowl, toss the romaine with the dressing and season with black pepper. Garnish with pecorino shavings and anchovy fillets and serve right away.
CLASSIC CAESAR DRESSING
This is an absolute hit!! It's the classic recipe, just easier to make it because you're using a blender. It takes 5 minutes and it's perfect.
Provided by Miss A.T.K.
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 1 cup, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In blender, mix egg yolks, garlic and anchovies into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT olive oil. Mix a few seconds.
- Slowly add olive oil until dressing is thick and creamy. Add more or less olive oil depending on desired consistency.
- Serve mixed in chopped romaine lettuce.
I created this Caesar Dressing several years ago when I was catering. People loved it and I just give it out. I tried to make it with low fat mayo but it was not the same. This recipe makes about one quart. I have yet to find a any Caesar Dressing in any restaurant that can beat this one. I have also added artichoke hearts or grilled chicken breasts. I will add my Chicken Adobe recipe that is great with this salad.
Provided by mevasquez
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 1 Quart, 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive.
- oil, canola oil and mayonnaise.
- Add the mayonnaise. Mix. Using a wire whip, whip the oils into the mixture.
- until all the oil is incorporated.
- The above can be done with a Mixer and wire whip.
- Best to make this a day before so all the flavors develop.
- MAKING THE SALAD.
- When making salad, mix romaine lettuce leafs, that have been rinsed and.
- cut up. Add garlic croutons and a little shredded Parmesan cheese. Add.
- enough dressing to coat each leaf and then top with more shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.2, Fat 18.5, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 3.8, Sodium 115.7, Carbohydrate 4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1, Protein 0.2
People also searched
More about "mrs gs best caesar dressing food"
CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
Author Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy
THE BEST CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE! - GIMME SOME OVEN
THE BEST CAESAR SALAD (WITH EGG-FREE DRESSING!) • …
12 BEST GROCERY STORE CAESAR DRESSINGS, RANKED WORST TO …
HOMEMADE CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE (CLASSIC VERSION, WITH ANCHOVIES)
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
MRS. G'S BEST CAESAR DRESSING - FOOD52
Reviews 1Category SideServings 6
MY MOM'S FAMOUS CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GREEK YOGURT CAESAR SALAD - THE BUSY BAKER
MISS G' SEASONING – ONE SEASONING MANY USES
THE BEST CAESAR DRESSING (NO RAW EGGS!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
THE BEST CREAMY CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
MRS. G’S BEST CAESAR DRESSING - AFTERCURIOSITY
WW CORE OR POINTS PERFECT CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MRS. G'S BEST CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD.COM - PINTEREST
THE BEST CAESAR SALAD DRESSINGS | TASTE TEST - SERIOUS EATS
HOME - MRS. GRISSOM'S SALADS | ESTABLISHED 1955
CAESAR SALAD DRESSING RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
MRS. GS | RECIPELION.COM
HOMEMADE CAESAR DRESSING RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love