CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BOWL BURGERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cheddar cheese, bacon, jalapeñoes, ranch dressing, ground beef, salt, pepper, burger buns, lettuce
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine cheese, bacon pieces, jalapeños, and ranch in a bowl. Stir together and refrigerate.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper in a large bowl, and mix in with your hands.
- Grab a baseball-sized piece of beef. Roll it with your hands into a ball and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Using a clean, empty soda or beer can, press the ball of beef around the can to create a bowl. Make sure to smooth out any cracks.
- Fill the bowls with the cheddar mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 350˚F (175˚C).
- Cook burger bowls over indirect heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with or without a bun with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 959 calories, Carbohydrate 55 grams, Fat 51 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 66 grams, Sugar 11 grams
MY BACON CHEDDAR RANCH BURGERS
I made up this recipe one night on a whim, and boy were they good!! We didn't have any buns so we just ate them on toasted bread! (Didn't matter, they were awesome!) I used Sweet Baby Rays's BBQ Sauce. Not all bbq sauces blend well with this, so try and use a thick, sweet sauce versus a thin, hot Texas-style sauce. (Old photo by...
Provided by Kelly Williams
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. In bowl, mix together the hamburger and dressing mix packet well. Shape into 3 patties, set in fridge to chill and firm up. Meanwhile, in large frying pan, cook bacon sprinkling with the pepper on both sides, drain grease saving 1-2 Tbl. Set bacon aside wrapped in paper towel. Fry hamburgers in same pan with a little bacon grease til done. Coat with bbq sauce, top with cheddar slices, cover, heat til cheese is melted. Place on bottom buns, top with bacon, onion, lettuce and tomato. Mix the prepared dressing with the mayo and spread on top buns, place on top. Enjoy! *Note: I always use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Other bbq sauces might not work well.
Get more ranch in your life with Bacon-Ranch Cheeseburgers. Burgers are yummy before adding to them; Bacon-Ranch Cheeseburgers are way more than delicious.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook patties in skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (160°F).
- Top with cheese; cover. Cook 1 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Fill rolls with cheeseburgers and remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550, Fat 28 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 1220 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 37 g
BACON CHEDDAR RANCH BURGERS!
I made up this recipe last night on a whim, and boy were they good!! We didn't have any buns and just ate them on toasted bread! (Didn't matter, they were awesome!)
Provided by Wildflour
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In bowl, mix together the hamburger and dressing mix packet well.
- Shape into 3 patties, set in fridge to chill and firm up.
- Meanwhile, in large frying pan, cook bacon sprinkling with the pepper on both sides, drain grease saving 1-2 Tbl.
- Set bacon aside wrapped in paper towel.
- Fry hamburgers in same pan with a little bacon grease til done.
- Coat with bbq sauce, top with cheddar slices, cover, heat til cheese is melted. Place on bottom buns, top with bacon, onion, lettuce and tomato.
- Mix the prepared dressing with the mayo and spread on top buns, place on top.
- *Note: I always use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Other bbq sauces might not work well.
BACON CHEDDAR RANCH BURGERS
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers recipe from Food.com.
Provided by singing4dlord07
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 Burgers, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine ground beef, cheddar cheese, and 4 crumbled slices of the bacon into a bowl. Mix together lightly. Form the meat mixture into balls and gently flatten into patties of desired thickness.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with olive (or vegetable) oil and place the patties into the pan. Cook both sides until the patties are golden brown
- Take the cooked patties out of the pan and place on a plate with paper towels to drain the grease. Place the chopped mushrooms into the warm pan and fry them until they are golden brown.
- Toast your hamburger buns on medium heat in the toaster oven or place on grill. Then, spread ranch dressing on one side of the bun. Take the drained patties and place on the bun. Place 2 slices of the cooked bacon on top of the burger, along with the fried mushrooms. You can also top with additional cheese if desired.
You won't believe how juicy these burgers are. The secret is the apple cider; it's just enough to keep everything moist. Your guests will enjoy the flavor, yet won't be able to put their finger on what it is. -Shelly Bevington-Fisher, Hermiston, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beef and sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into six patties., In a large skillet, cook burgers over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Spread rolls with mayonnaise; top with burgers, onion and romaine.
Nutrition Facts :
People also searched
More about "my bacon cheddar ranch burgers food"
BEST CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BURGERS RECIPE …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Just before removing burgers from the grill (or grill pan), place a slice of cheese atop each patty, letting it melt a bit.
CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BURGERS - MY …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
BACON RANCH BURGERS ARE BETTER WITH CHEDDAR - A …
CHEDDAR RANCH BURGERS RECIPE
BACON CHEDDAR RANCH BURGERS RECIPE
CHEDDAR BACON RANCH BURGER RECIPE
BURGERS & SANDWICHES — SILVER DINER
BACON CHEESEBURGER - MENU - THE CAPITAL BURGER - RESTON - YELP
KETO CHEDDAR RANCH CHICKEN BURGERS WITH BBQ CREAM SAUCE
THE MOST AMAZING KETO CHEDDAR BACON RANCH STUFFED BURGERS
CRACK CHICKEN BURGERS - PLAIN CHICKEN
RANCH BURGER CO. - DOORDASH
RANCH BURGER CO. DELIVERY & TAKEOUT | 1617 WASHINGTON PLAZA …
BACON CHEDDAR RANCH PUB BURGERS - SIMPLY SCRATCH
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love