OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED CHICKEN MARSALA
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stuffing:Combine all cheese stuffing ingredients in a bowl.
- Chicken:Butterfly thickest section to create two lobes.Place pounded chicken breasts on a plate and place desired amount of stuffing on one half of chicken breast.
- Gently press stuffing down and fold over other side of chicken breast. Preheat a large sauté pan on stove top. Add 4 oz. oil; heat oil until shimmering.
- Place approximately 2 cups flour in a pan and season it to taste with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess flour. Place stuffed chicken breasts in sauté pan with the preheated oil.
- Cook each side until golden. When chicken is seared on both sides remove them from sauté pan and place them in a baking pan and into the oven for 10-20 minutes.
- Bake until juices run clear and stuffing and center reach a temperature of at least 165°.
- Sauce: Add the onions to the sauté pan. Stir with spatula. After 2 minutes add the mushrooms; sauté mixture until onions are translucent. Deglaze sauté pan with the marsala wine (make sure to incorporate particles from bottom of pan). Bring wine to a simmer and add heavy cream. Simmer sauce on low heat until reduced by half.
- Place cooked chicken breast on a plate and top with onions, mushrooms and sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2037.5, Fat 80.7, SaturatedFat 32.6, Cholesterol 298.6, Sodium 1081.4, Carbohydrate 91.1, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 12.7, Protein 81.6
People also searched
More about "olive garden stuffed mushrooms copycat food"
OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS - COPYKAT …
Ratings 10Calories 279 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems, and pat dry. Save the stems for another recipe. Drain the clams and reserve the liquid.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together clams, green onion, minced garlic, garlic salt, 1 tablespoon soft butter, and oregano. Add egg, breadcrumbs, and clam juice and mix everything together. Stir the cheeses into the clam stuffing until well blended.
- Place the clam mixture in each mushroom cavity and make it into a small mound. You should be able to stuff between 8 and 12 mushrooms depending on the size of the mushrooms. Place the mushrooms in a lightly-oiled baking dish. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over the mushrooms.
- Cover and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 35 - 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mushrooms with freshly grated mozzarella cheese. Pop them back in the oven until the cheese is just slightly melted.
OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE BY …
5/5 (10)Total Time 25 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 280 per serving
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS
4.8/5 (8)Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 332 per serving
EASY STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | OLIVE …
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN'S CLAM STUFFED …
OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS - EATING …
25 COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES - FOOD.COM
9 COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES TO MAKE AT …
STUFFED CHICKEN MARSALA (OLIVE GARDEN …
FAVORITE OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES TO RECREATE AT HOME - COPYKAT …
COPYCAT RECIPES FOR OLIVE GARDEN FANS | CHEAPISM.COM
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - FLAVORITE
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE - THE FOOD HUSSY
THE 30 BEST OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
20 COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SIMPLE DELICIOUS STUFFED MUSHROOMS – OLIVE GARDEN …
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS (EASY 30-MINUTE MEAL!)
OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook Olive Garden Stuffed mushrooms?Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms are flavorful and easy to make. Make your favorite stuffed mushrooms at home with this copycat recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a baking dish large enough to hold the mushrooms with a non-stick cooking spray.
What kind of seafood is in Olive Garden Stuffed mushrooms?These Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms are one of the most popular appetizers at Olive Garden. The restaurant version contains shrimp, scallops, crab and white fish stuffing with herb breadcrumbs, Parmesan, Romano and Mozzarella cheeses. They used four kinds of seafood – but it’s diced so fine – I just went with the two main ones.
What can you make at Olive Garden?Olive Garden Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is an appetizer that is served at the restaurant. You can make this asparagus side dish at home. You can make Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Flatbread at home with this easy copycat recipe. Everyone enjoys a great stuffed mushroom, and these are awesome. It’s like having Olive Garden mushrooms at home!
What is copycat Olive Garden creamy mushroom sauce?Copycat Olive Garden Creamy Mushroom Sauce takes their classic Alfredo sauce and lightens it up a touch with the addition of lots of mushrooms! It's a perfect weeknight dinner since it's ready in about 10 minutes!