ONE PAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: boneless, skinless chicken breasts, large sweet potato, broccoli, garlic, fresh rosemary, paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay out the sweet potato, chicken breasts, and broccoli.
- Evenly distribute the garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper over the entire pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 35-40 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C) and the juices run clear).
- Serve up and dinner's ready! For an easy cleanup, just carefully toss the aluminum foil and you're good to go.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536 calories, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 52 grams, Sugar 10 grams
ONE-PAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chicken breast, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, dried rosemary, dried thyme, herbs de provence, olive oil
Provided by Lucia Plancarte
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Cut the broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, and potatoes in small pieces.
- For the seasoning, combine the salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, rosemary, thyme, and Herbes de Provence.
- Put the olive oil in the vegetables and sprinkle the seasoning, stir to combine.
- Put the chicken breast cut in half with the vegetables. Add seasoning to chicken on both sides.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with some of the roasted vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1010 calories, Carbohydrate 133 grams, Fat 38 grams, Fiber 19 grams, Protein 39 grams, Sugar 14 grams
ONE-PAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: russet potatoes, zucchinis, yellow squashes, red pepper, onion, sausage, olive oil, garlic cloves, canned diced tomato, salt, pepper
Provided by Tasty
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Layer all of the veggies and sausages on one or two 9x13 baking pans, depending on the size of the vegetables you use.
- Drizzle on olive oil, and sprinkle on the garlic, diced tomato, salt, and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for one hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 calories, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 6 grams
ONE-PAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE & VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: zucchini, yellow squash, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chicken sausages, wild rice
Provided by Tiffany Lo
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the squash and zucchini on a baking sheet. Evenly coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Push the squash and zucchini to the sides and place the chicken sausage in the middle.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the zucchini and squash are tender.
- Serve with wild rice. Eat immediately or refrigerate in airtight container up to 3-4 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 614 calories, Carbohydrate 110 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 29 grams, Sugar 6 grams
People also searched
More about "one pan chicken sausage veggies recipe by tasty food"
CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLE SKILLET - LOVE TO BE IN …
HEALTHY SHEET PAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND ROASTED VEGGIES
EASY ONE PAN JAMBALAYA - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
ONE PAN HONEY GARLIC SAUSAGE + VEGGIES - CLEAN FOOD …
SHEET PAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES - ALL THE HEALTHY THINGS
ONE PAN ROASTED CHICKEN WITH SAUSAGE AND POTATOES
SHEET PAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
50 SHEET PAN RECIPES FOR EASY, DELICIOUS DINNERS ALL WEEK …
CALORIES IN QUICK ONE PAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES
ONE PAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - RODRIGO TASTY
ONE PAN ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
SHEET PAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLES - LOVE TO BE IN THE …
ONE-POT WONDERS: EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES WITH MINIMAL CLEANUP
ONE POT CHICKEN VEGETABLES NO OVEN NEEDED/EASY …
CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLE SKILLET - ONE-PAN MEAL
14 SIMPLE SHEET PAN CHICKEN DINNERS - ALLRECIPES
SHEET PAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES - JO COOKS
INA GARTEN'S CREAMY SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPE IS SO GOOD I …
THE 15 BEST CHICKEN SAUSAGE RECIPES - EAT LOVE EAT
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN SAUSAGE IN A PAN - HOMEPERCH
HEALTHY 20 MINUTE SHEET PAN SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES
CHICKEN SAUSAGE & VEGGIE SHEET PAN DINNER - NUTRIBULLET AUSTRALIA
SAUSAGE RECIPES - TASTY
SHEET PAN SAUSAGE & VEGGIES DINNER - SAVVYMAMALIFESTYLE.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love