PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI, BACON AND PARMESAN
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water to al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot and set aside.
- In a large saute pan, add the bacon and cook until the fat is rendered and the bacon is crispy. Add the zucchini and cook until it starts to soften. Place the cooked pasta over low heat. Add the reserved pasta water, cooked bacon, zucchini and the grated cheese. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.14 calorie, Fat 13.3 grams, SaturatedFat 5.3 grams, Carbohydrate 61.3 grams, Fiber 3.6 grams, Protein 22 grams
SUMMER PENNE PASTA
This is an excellent recipe by itself but can easily be personalized. Try different combinations of vegetables or experiment with different pasta shapes.
Provided by STACY D.
Categories Fruits and Vegetables Vegetables Squash
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large pot cook penne pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta, leaving it slightly wet.
- While pasta is cooking, wash the bell peppers and cut them into 1/4 inch strips. In a large skillet over medium heat place 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute the pepper until soft. Do not allow peppers to brown.
- To the skillet, add the sliced zucchini and yellow squash and saute for 2 minutes. Add chopped mushrooms and minced garlic and saute an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the chopped tomatoes and remove from heat.
- Dish pasta portions onto warmed plated. Add sauce to top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.8 calories, Carbohydrate 47.6 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 10.2 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
ONE-POT PENNE WITH ZUCCHINI AND PARMESAN
This simple summer pasta dish is the perfect way to dispatch that bumper crop of zucchini.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Pasta and Grains
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Shred zucchini on the large holes of a box grater. (You should have about 4 cups.) Toss with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a colander set over a bowl. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a pot of generously salted boiling water until al dente. Drain pasta directly over zucchini in colander set in sink. Transfer both to pot; toss with olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, and red-pepper flakes. Season with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve, dressed with more oil and cheese.
More about "one pot penne with zucchini and parmesan food"
EASY ONE POT TOMATO ZUCCHINI PENNE FOR DINNER - PBS FOOD
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CREAMY ONE POT PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI RECIPE - SIMPLY …
5/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Entree, PastaCalories 266 per serving
ONE POT TOMATO ZUCCHINI PENNE RECIPE | FRESH TASTES
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
ONE POT PENNE PASTA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
ONE-POT LEMON-BROCCOLI PASTA WITH PARMESAN
PASTA PRIMAVERA - JO COOKS
PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND TOMATOES - IFOODREAL.COM
OUR BEST RECIPES MADE WITH SHREDDED ZUCCHINI | MARTHA …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
ONE POT PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI, TOMATOES AND PARMESAN
ONE POT ZUCCHINI MUSHROOM PASTA - DAMN DELICIOUS
27 BEST OPTAVIA LEAN AND GREEN RECIPES FOR EASY MEALS
ONE POT SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA - BY KELSEY SMITH
CREAMY ONE POT PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI - FOOD RECIPES
15+ VEGGIE-LOADED ONE POT RECIPES - THE NATURAL NURTURER
20+ THREE-STEP SPRING PASTA DINNER RECIPES
HEALTHY PASTA ONE-POT WITH CHICKEN, ZUCCHINI AND PARMESAN RECIPE
ONE POT ZUCCHINI MUSHROOM PASTA - DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY!
ONE-POT PENNE WITH PARMESAN AND ZUCCHINI- MARTHA …
EASY PARMESAN ORZO: ONE-POT PASTA DISH - BAKEITWITHLOVE.COM
ONE POT PASTA RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
YOU'LL BE MAKING THIS ONE-POT PARMESAN ORZO ALL SPRING
ONE-POT PENNE WITH ZUCCHINI AND PARMESAN RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
ONE POT TOMATO ZUCCHINI PENNE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ONE POT CHICKEN PENNE PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI - MEATLOAF AND …
BACON 'N' BEEF CHILI | RACHAEL RAY | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love