- Stir coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until the sugar and cocoa dissolve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92.3 calories, Carbohydrate 20.1 g, Cholesterol 2.4 mg, Fat 1.5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 18.7 mg, Sugar 16.6 g
CAFE ORANGE MOCHA
I love cinnamon and chocolate! Those two ingredients will improve anything and coffee is no exception. Cooking is coffee brewing time. For ZWT coffee and chocolate are both Mexican products.
Provided by Annacia
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix coffee and hot chocolate.
- Place one orange slice into each cup.
- Pour coffee mixture into cups.
- Top with whipped cream, and garnish with cinnamon.
ORANGE ICED MOCHA
Tired of $4 coffee drinks? Me, too! I came up with this easy recipe that works well for me. Mix this recipe in a 20 oz. sip bottle (water bottle with straw), then you're good to go to school or work! You can try different flavors of creamer and leave out the extract or try different extracts. You can also adjust any of the ingredients to suit your taste.
Provided by MonsterMaha
Yield 20 oz, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a 20 oz glass or bottle, mix coffee and water until coffee is dissolved.
- Add creamer, chocolate milk, milk and extract.
- Add just enough ice cubes to leave enough room at top for whipped cream.
- Top with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.5, Fat 13.2, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 49.2, Sodium 198.6, Carbohydrate 27.9, Fiber 1, Sugar 12.2, Protein 13
SUGAR FREE ORANGE MOCHA (MOCK STARBUCKS MOCHA VALENCIA) MIX
A tried and true Mocha Valencia addict, I had to face the ugly reality of all those carbs. Paired with rumors of a Starbucks price hike, I'm finetuning this recipe ,so please pass on your tips. I use the Melitta 1:1 pod machine "Buzzworthy" 5 oz to make my coffee milder than a shot of espresso. I might try adding a 8 oz container of creamer to the mix next batch to make it creamier. Now if Starbucks would just sell the Valencia sprinkles!
Provided by funforu
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- Add 1-2 heaping tablespoons to hot coffee.
- Add a splash of milk or cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0.9, Sodium 0.4, Carbohydrate 0.3
SOOTHING ORANGE MOCHA COFFEE
- Mix coffee, orange liquer,hot chocolate and vanilla together.
- Pour coffee mixture into mugs.
- Add the mini marshmallows.
- Now top with the whipped cream.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top of the whipped cream and finish garnishing with orange peel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.7, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 2.3, Sodium 30.5, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 4.3, Protein 0.6
More about "orange mocha food"
HOT ORANGE MOCHA - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (1)Calories 246 per servingServings 6
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the peel from the orange in strips, being careful not to remove the white pith. In a large saucepan combine the peel and hot coffee. Let stand over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Remove and discard orange peel.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together cocoa powder, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Whisk cocoa mixture into hot coffee until well combined. Stir in cream. If desired, use an immersion blender to froth the coffee mixture. Ladle coffee mixture into six coffee mugs. Top each serving with a spoonful of Whipped Honey-Orange Topping. If desired, garnish with orange peel curls.
FRESH OUT THE FLAVOR LAB: ORANGE MOCHA LATTE | 7-ELEVEN
SPICED ORANGE MOCHA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (2)Category BeveragesAuthor Outta HereCalories 142 per serving
ORANGE MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
ORANGE MOCHA TART RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
ORANGE MOCHA CAFé – AESTHETIC WHITE-MINIMALIST BOOKSTORE CAFé …
ORANGE MOCHA TART FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
MOCHIO - YOUR NEW DONUT CRAVING IS HERE!– MOCHIO DONUT
ORANGE MOCHA RECIPE BY THE.INSTRUCTOR | IFOOD.TV
ORANGE MOCHA - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
HOME | MOCHINUT
FIND A WHOLE FOODS MARKET STORE NEAR YOU
ORANGE MOCHA - OPENING HOURS, LOCATION - FOODADVISOR
MENU AT MCDONALDS FAST FOOD, RESTON, SUNSET HILLS RD
16 ORANGE MOCHA FOOD IN SINGAPORE 2022 - FOODADVISOR
You'll also love