PACIFIC SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place garlic in ramekin. Pour enough oil over to cover. Wrap ramekin in double thickness of foil. Bake until garlic is very tender, about 35 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer garlic and 1 tablespoon cooking oil to food processor. Add butter to processor; puree. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place salmon on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, then spread 1 tablespoon garlic puree over each. (Can be made 1 day ahead; chill.)
- Bake salmon uncovered until just cooked through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle rosemary over and serve.
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON-GARLIC HERB BUTTER
As I watched Food Network's Ina Garten make Salmon Nicoise, I was inspired to use the technique of smoothing a thick marinade over salmon filets before roasting. Her marinade is olive oil-based, whereas mine is butter-based and resembles herb butter. My husband was returning from a business trip, so I wanted to surprise him with an elegant dinner. I served this dish alongside lemon-roasted asparagus and roasted garlic smashed potatoes. Needless to say, he was very pleased. Hope you enjoy as well!
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic, pepper, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Arrange salmon filets skin-side-down in a baking pan.
- Gently spread butter mixture evenly over filets. If desired, garnish by arranging lemon slices (two per filet) atop filets and top each filet with sprig of rosemary. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when fork-tested.
BAKED SALMON TOPPED WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND SAVORY MAYO
- Place salmon filet on a sheet of aluminium foil, or baking tray, flesh-side up.
- Season salmon filet with salt and pepper (to taste) and set aside.
- Chop garlic finely and mix into the cup of mayonnaise, stirring if necessary.
- Using a butter knife or a spoon, spread the garlic-mayo mixture evenly on top of the filet, the spread should be about a 1/2cm thick throughout.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, and place the filet on the top rack, for 8-10 minutes, taking care not to overcook.
- Turn the oven setting to "Broil" and keep a close eye on the garlic mayo spread; turn off the oven once the garlic and mayo start to brown evenly.
- Season further with salt to taste.
- Serve with potatoes, or steamed rice.
People also searched
More about "pacific salmon with roasted garlic food"
PACIFIC COAST SALMON WITH PAN-ROASTED CORN SALSA
SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Very Low CarbsCalories 327 per serving
RECIPES/PACIFIC-SALMON-WITH-ROASTED-GARLIC-264.JSON AT MASTER ...
ROASTED GARLIC SALMON FOR TWO — MARLEY'S MENU
GARLIC HERB ROASTED SALMON - RASA MALAYSIA
SIZZLING GARLIC SALMON WITH SHEET PAN POTATOES - FOOD & WINE
GARLIC-SOY ROASTED SALMON MEAL KIT DELIVERY | GOODFOOD
PACIFIC SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC RECIPES
PACIFIC SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ASTRAY RECIPES: PACIFIC SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC
PACIFIC SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC - BIGOVEN.COM
ROASTED SALMON WITH GARLIC & HERB SAUCE - PIMP MY RECIPE
ROTINI WITH SALMON AND ROASTED GARLIC RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon in the oven with garlic?Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C). Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper (if using), lemon juice and black pepper together. Stir to combine well. Arrange the salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon the garlic herb mixture onto the salmon, coat well on the top and sides of the salmon. Bake for 12 minutes.
What to serve with salmon and garlic?Use the rosemary for sure, it provides a nice balance to the rich salmon and roasted garlic. This will be a staple, at least this summer while the salmon is plentiful! We are garlic lovers and didn't particularly care for the amount of garlic on the salmon. Might try again with less garlic.
How long do you cook salmon fillets in the oven?Place salmon on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, then spread 1 tablespoon garlic puree over each. (Can be made 1 day ahead; chill.) Bake salmon uncovered until just cooked through, about 15 minutes.
How to cook garlic in the oven?Preheat oven to 400°F. Place garlic in ramekin. Pour enough oil over to cover. Wrap ramekin in double thickness of foil. Bake until garlic is very tender, about 35 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer garlic and 1 tablespoon cooking oil to food processor. Add butter to processor; puree. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450°F.