STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH PANKO AND PECORINO
These flavorful stuffed mushrooms come together quickly, which makes them great for entertaining. Crunchy panko bread crumbs, instead of the traditional sort, are combined with salty cheese, parsley and garlic, then spooned into mushroom caps and baked until crisp and golden. You can assemble them through Step 2 a few days in advance and pop them into the oven minutes before guests arrive. Pro tip: Don't throw away the mushroom stems. Freeze them to add to your next pot of stock for unbeatable richness.
Provided by Colu Henry
Categories vegetables, appetizer, side dish
Yield About 24
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix the panko bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley,garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil and stir to evenly coat the bread crumbs. Taste and then season with salt and pepper. (You might not even want any salt, as the cheese can be pretty salty.)
- Arrange the mushrooms on the sheet pan, top sides down. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Using a spoon, divide the seasoned breadcrumb mixture among the mushrooms (about 1 tablespoon per mushroom).
- Drizzle the mushrooms with the remaining olive oil and transfer to the oven and bake until the tops are crisp and golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if using, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 34, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 54 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
PANKO STUFFED MUSHROOMS - ASIAN STYLE
These delicious bites are another recipe I adapted from my NEW favorite cookbook-Veganomicon! MAny stuffed mushroom recipes are drizzled in butter or contain crab in the stuffing. These tasty appetizers pass they test for both vegans and meat-eaters alike! Original recipe called for daikon and mirin, but I substituted water chestnuts and rice wine vinegar with great results.
Provided by Kozmic Blues
Yield 20 mushrooms, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Chop up the stems and two(2) of the whole mushrooms and set them aside.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the peanut oil and sauté the chopped mushroom for about 3 minutes, until some moisture has released.
- Add the diced water chestnuts or daikon and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic and cook for a minute longer.
- At this point, lots of moisture should be released from the mushrooms.
- Add the rice wine vinegar or mirin, salt, and white pepper, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the panko in 1/2-cup batches and stir, alternately adding the sesame oil until all the bread crumbs are moist.
- If needed, add a coiple tbsp of water if panko seems overly dry.
- The mixture should be crumbly but, when you press some between your fingers, it should hold together.
- Mix in the scallions and adjust the salt to taste.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little sesame oil.
- Stuff each mushroom with the filling and place on the baking sheet.
- To stuff them, place a little of the filling into the mushroom crevice and then add another tablespoon on top of that, pressing firmly to form a mound.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the mushrooms and drizzle with a little sesame oil, if desired.
- Garnish with extra chopped scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.9, Fat 5.1, SaturatedFat 0.8, Sodium 152.6, Carbohydrate 9.2, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 1.8, Protein 2.9
People also searched
More about "pankostuffedmushroomsasianstyle food"
VEGETARIAN GARLIC STUFFED MUSHROOMS | RECIPETIN EATS
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory Light Lunch, SideCalories 140 per serving
- Pile the caps into a baking dish or tray. Drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil and toss to coat. Spread the mushrooms out on the tray, cup side up.
PARMESAN-PANKO STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - TASTE OF …
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
APPETIZER RECIPE: STUFFED MUSHROOMS BY EVERYDAY …
Author Everyday Gourmet With BlakelyViews 476.4K
EASY ASIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS - RAISING WHASIANS
PORK, MUSHROOM, AND PANCETTA STUFFING | RICARDO
CLASSIC, EASY STUFFED MUSHROOMS - THE WOKS OF LIFE
LAZY ONE PAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE – EVERYDAY DISHES
ASIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS – VEGA (US)
PANKO-&-PARMESAN-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS - EATINGWELL
CLASSIC STUFFED MUSHROOMS | KOSHER AND JEWISH RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory AppetizerTotal Time 40 mins
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil leaves, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork to gently combine the mixture.
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps and place mushrooms on the baking sheet. Drizzle the tops of the mushroom caps with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
STUFFED MUSHROOMS - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
5/5 (9)Calories 323 per servingCategory Lunch
STUFFED MUSHROOMS (OVEN BAKED) - VIDHYA’S VEGETARIAN KITCHEN
ASIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS – VEGA (CA)
STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH SAUSAGE, PANKO & CHEDDAR - EAT …
PERFECTLY PAN-SEARED GARLICKY MUSHROOMS · I AM A FOOD BLOG
PANKO CRUSTED SAUSAGE STUFFED MUSHROOMS - TRIED AND TASTY
UNSTUFFED MUSHROOM CASSEROLE - SALTY SIDE DISH
STUFFED MUSHROOMS PASTA | NAIVE COOK COOKS
WAFū MUSHROOM PASTA (JAPANESE-STYLE MUSHROOM PASTA)
10 BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS PANKO RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARLIC, PARMESAN PANKO STUFFED MUSHROOMS - TRUDY STONE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love