CITRUS SALMON FILLETS WITH SALSA
Take lemony salmon fillets to the next level with a fresh, colorful homemade salsa. Just add a simple side of rice for a complete dinner. -Tiffany Hartpence, Lander, WY
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, pineapple, basil, lime juice, shallots, soy sauce, brown sugar and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cover and chill until serving., Place fillets in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; pour broth into dish. Sprinkle fillets with lemon zest and remaining pepper., Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 479mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 36g protein.
PINEAPPLE CITRUS SALMON
I have a love-hate relationship with this recipe, but I don't want to lose the recipe, so I'm posting it here. I love the flavors, but I hate adulterating my favorite fish by marinating, rubbing, and saucing it. It seems like it's a fiddly recipe, but I can actually go to the fish store bring home the salmon and have it on the table in 45 minutes. Okay, to be totally honest, I could eat this fish every night, were it not for the pangs of guilt. Don't overcook this! We serve this with recipe #214484 and sauteed spinach.
Provided by Akikobay
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine pineapple juice and 4 Tbs. lemon juice. Add in the salmon filets, cover and leave in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes, but no longer than 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment or foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Make a rub by combining in a bowl the brown sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, sea salt, and cinnamon. Reserve a tablespoon of rub.
- Remove the filets from the marinade (reserve marinade and add the reserved rub) and rub all sides generously with the brown sugar rub. I usually have just enough rub to do this, but you may find you need more or less rub depending on the size of the filets.
- Place the salmon filets on the prepared baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes nicely. After removing from oven, allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking and resting, make the sauce. Melt butter in a saucepan and add flour, sauteeing until all the mixture is well blended. Slowly whisk in the reserved marinade and rub. Allow to simmer gently until thickened. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve with fat rice and steamed or sauteed spinach with the sauce on the side.
- I understand that this salmon could be cooked on the grill, but I've never done this!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.9, Fat 14.3, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 113.4, Sodium 604.5, Carbohydrate 18.2, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 11.4, Protein 47.2
GRILLED SALMON AND PINEAPPLE WITH AVOCADO DRESSING
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Whisk the oil, chopped basil, chives, chopped tarragon, salt and pepper in a small bowl to blend. Brush the salmon and pineapple slices with the herb mixture.
- Cook the salmon until barely cooked through and still pink inside, about 4 minutes per side. Cook the pineapple until slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer 1 pineapple slice to each plate and arrange a piece of salmon slightly overlapping it. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the Avocado Dressing over each piece of fish. Garnish with basil and tarragon sprigs and serve.
- Combine the lemon juice, basil, chives, olive oil, tarragon, anchovy paste if using, salt, pepper, garlic and avocado in a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons of water and process until smooth. Cover the dressing and let stand for at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
TANGY ASIAN CITRUS SALMON
We love this salmon baked or even better grilled. Super easy to make and good for you too! The prep. time does not include time needed to marinade.
Provided by DDW7976
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine soy sauce, balsamic, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon filets in a baking dish and pour sauce over, top with additional fresh ground pepper if desired.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Baste at least once with sauce while baking.
- If grilling the salmon baste with the marinade more often. The marinade can then be boiled and then served as a sauce to top the fish when done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423.3, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 165.4, Sodium 2227.2, Carbohydrate 10.7, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 6.2, Protein 67.6
People also searched
More about "pineapple citrus salmon food"
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 440 per serving
- Divide the zested garlic into 4 equal parts for the 4 fillets. Spread each part over the entire fillet (top and bottom).
HONEY PINEAPPLE SALMON RECIPE - GREAT HOLIDAY OR DINNER IDEA
4.4/5 (39)Calories 809 per servingEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Remove salmon from packaging and rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels, cut the salmon into two pieces.
- Place the pineapple rings on top of the foil in rows of 2, place the salmon on top of the pineapple rings.
GRILLED CITRUS SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 456 per serving
- In a medium sized saucepan whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, orange marmalade, garlic, soy sauce, and brown sugar. In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water and whisk into the sauce. Heat to medium high heat and let simmer until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. On a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil place the salmon on top. Fold up the edges of the aluminum foil. Spread on half of the marinade. Place the foil on the grill and let the salmon cook for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is opaque and cooked throughout. Spread remaining marinade on top and serve.
PINEAPPLE GLAZED SALMON - HEALTHY WORLD CUISINE
SALMON WITH CILANTRO-PINEAPPLE SALSA
HONEY CITRUS GLAZED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA
BEST CITRUS SALMON MARINADE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
PINEAPPLE GRILLED SALMON - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF …
PINEAPPLE CITRUS SALMON - LUNCHLEE
GRILLED CITRUS SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA - RECIPE OCEAN
CITRUS-CRUSTED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE BUTTER SAUCE
CITRUS SALMON TACOS WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA - TAYLAH'S KITCHEN
GRILLED CITRUS SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA
HAWAIIAN GRILLED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE-MACADAMIA SALSA AND …
GRILLED CITRUS SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE
GRILLED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE CITRUS GLAZE – BEARY BERRY HONEY
RECIPE: SWEET CITRUS SPICED SALMON - EVERYTHING ZOOMER
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #seafood #salmon #fish #dietary #saltwater-fish
You'll also love