- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush pretzels in a blender.
- Add sugar and butter and Mix well.
- Press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes and cool.
- Add desired filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1592, Fat 53.6, SaturatedFat 30.6, Cholesterol 122, Sodium 4289.4, Carbohydrate 253.5, Fiber 8.6, Sugar 33.1, Protein 30.1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together margarine, sugar and pretzels. Press the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes; fill with desired pie filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 216.6 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
CHOCOLATE PIE WITH PRETZEL CRUST
- Mix the crust ingredients together.
- Press half of the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- For the filling, combine the sugar, cornstarch, milk and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
- Cook over boiling water until the mixture has thickened, stirring constantly.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir a bit of the hot chocolate mixture into the egg yolks in order to temper (raise the temperature of) the eggs and keep them from scrambling.
- Add the tempered yolks to the chocolate mixture, stirring constantly and thoroughly.
- Cool the mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract to the chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the pretzel crust.
- Top with the remaining pretzel mixture.
- Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464.3, Fat 18.8, SaturatedFat 10.8, Cholesterol 101.8, Sodium 727.5, Carbohydrate 69.1, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 22.9, Protein 9.7
BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE DESSERT WITH PRETZEL CRUST
Originally from Taste of Home but changed by me. I love blueberries so I added them to this dessert. Simply delicious! And the pretzel crust and topping is salty and sweet. The cooking time is chilling time in the refrigerator.
Provided by pamela t.
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Using a zip-loc bag and a rolling pin, crush pretzels. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and melted butter, Mix. Set aside 1/2 C mixture for topping.
- Press the remaining pretzel mixture into a 13' x 9" dish.
- Using a stand mixer, beat whipped topping and cream cheese about 3 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread one half of cream cheese mixture over pretzels in the dish.
- Top with the can of blueberry pie filling. Use the back of a spoon to gently spread it out.
- Top bluebarry mixture with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 C pretzel mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 630.8, Fat 31.4, SaturatedFat 19.2, Cholesterol 93.1, Sodium 728.2, Carbohydrate 82, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 46.5, Protein 7.4
People also searched
More about "pretzel crust food"
PRETZEL PIE CRUST RECIPE + 8 PIES WITH PRETZEL CRUSTS
4.6/5 (30)Calories 110 per servingCategory Dessert
- Crush all ingredients in a mini food processor until they look like wet sand. Or, place pretzels in a sandwich bag, crush with a rolling pin, and mix with other ingredients in a small bowl.
PRETZEL CRUST RECIPE FOR PIE AND DESSERT | JULIE BLANNER
4.9/5 (13)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 284 per serving
10 BEST PRETZEL CRUST DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
PRETZEL CRUSTED CHICKEN | GOOD IN THE SIMPLE
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH A PRETZEL CRUST - FOOD52
MUSTARD-BAKED CHICKEN WITH A PRETZEL CRUST - FOOD & WINE
PRETZEL CRUST FOR CHEESECAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PRETZEL PIE CRUST - CRAZY FOR CRUST
MARGARITA PIE WITH A PRETZEL CRUST! RECIPE - FOOD.COM
NO-BAKE ORANGE CREAM PIE WITH A PRETZEL CRUST - FOOD52
EASY STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
KEY LIME PIE WITH A PRETZEL CRUST RECIPE | KING ARTHUR …
27 PRETZEL CRUST IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
PIES WITH PRETZEL CRUST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PRETZEL PIE CRUST - DAVID LEBOVITZ
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE PRETZEL PIE (NO PASTRY SKILLS REQUIRED!)
DEEP DISH PIZZA WITH PRETZEL CRUST - FOOD THE FOODS
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #pies-and-tarts #desserts #easy #vegetarian #crusts-pastry-dough-2 #dietary #inexpensive
You'll also love