PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITAS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 8 margaritas
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Add the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and prickly pear puree to a pitcher and mix well. Chill for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, spread some salt on a small plate. Run a lime slice around the rim of each glass. Dip the glass rims in the salt to coat. Fill the glasses with ice and pour the margarita mix over. Garnish with a lime slice.
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITAS
In response to a request, this is my favorite way to enjoy prickly pear fruit! *Note: For some reason it won't let me type in 'Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit.' So where it says in the ingredients to use prickly pear cactus, I really mean the fruit, not the actual cactus!! :)
Provided by ChipotleChick
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare margarita glass rim by dipping into lime juice, and then coarse salt.
- Put ice into a shaker.
- Add tequila, Grand Marnier, fruit and sweet and sour.
- Shake vigorously and pour into prepared margarita glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime.
- *Use very ripe uncooked fruit, cleaned and peeled.
- You can just slice off the stickers, if the store didn't do it for you.
- You peel a prickly pear fruit by very carefully slicing down one side of the fruit, then, using the knife, pulling back the peel until you come all the way around the fruit.
- Then puree it with either a food processor or blender, and chill.
PRICKLY PEAR CACTUS MARGARITA
I had this drink in Tucson and talked the bartender into sharing the recipe with me.
Provided by Shannon Lindell
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American Mexican
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour salt into a small plate. Wet the rim of a margarita glass and dip rim into salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; pour tequila, sweet and sour mix, triple sec, lime juice, and pear syrup over ice. Cover shaker and shake drink; strain into prepared margarita glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 422.9 calories, Carbohydrate 56.3 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 3.1 mg, Sugar 52.1 g
People also searched
More about "prickly pear margarita food"
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE - MISSION FOOD ADVENTURE
4.6/5 (39)Calories 228 per servingCategory Drinks
- Wet the rim of a margarita glass or tumbler by rubbing a lime wedge around its circumference. Rotate the rim of the glass in kosher salt spread on a flat plate. Fill the glass about halfway with ice cubes.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, triple sec, freshly squeezed lime juice, and prickly pear syrup. Shake vigorously, then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the rim with a lime slice or wedge. Serve immediately.
FRESH PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITAS - SIMPLY WHISKED
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE WITH PHOTOS | POPSUGAR …
THE PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA – A COUPLE COOKS
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITAS - EATINGWELL
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITAS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA | FRUITY COCKTAIL - SPOONABILITIES
4-INGREDIENT PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA - GARLIC & ZEST
SUMMER COCKTAILS OF 2023 PREDICTED BY THE BARTENDERS WHO MIX, …
SPICY PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA - SOUTH SHORE KITCHEN
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
PRICKLY PEAR-INFUSED TEQUILA MARGARITA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE - TASTING TABLE
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA - RUSTIC FAMILY RECIPES
DR. LACI BROCK ON TWITTER: "THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND MESSAGES!
PERFECT PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE - 2023 - MASTERCLASS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #preparation #beverages #easy #cocktails #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love