RED, WHITE AND BLUE SALAD
- For the quick pickle: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the vinegar, water, sugar and salt and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, pour the brine over the cucumbers and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- For the salad: In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and salt. Add the grapes, blueberries, radicchio and endive and toss well to coat. Drain the cucumbers and add them to the bowl along with the gorgonzola picante and pistachios. Toss one last time and serve.
RED, WHITE, AND BLUE POTATO SALAD
- Whisk 1/2 cup green onions and next 7 ingredients in medium bowl. Cover and chill dressing.
- Do ahead: Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
- Place all potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Sprinkle with salt. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium, and boil until tender, 10 to 15 minutes (time will vary depending on size and variety of potatoes). Drain and cool to room temperature.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch-thick slices and place in large bowl. Add dressing, peas, and blue cheese; toss gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
- Sprinkle potato salad with paprika and remaining 1/2 cup green onions.
RED, WHITE & BLUE POTATO SALAD
- Place all potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle potatoes with stock and wine; toss gently, allowing liquids to absorb., In a small bowl, whisk vinegars, mustards, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Add vinaigrette, vegetables, bacon and herbs to potato mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 405mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
RED, WHITE AND BLUE POTATO SALAD
- Put the potatoes in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Add 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and continue to boil until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well and cool. Whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar with the Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and the sugar in a small bowl. Pour in the olive oil and whisk until combined. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a large serving plate and top with the pieces of hearts of palm. Scatter the piquillo peppers over top and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with the scallion and salt and pepper to taste.
RED, WHITE, AND BLUE POTATO SALAD
- To make the potatoes: Tie the thyme, parsley, rosemary, and bay leaf together with a piece of kitchen twine. Put the bundle in a medium saucepan along with the wine and garlic. Slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick rounds and add to the saucepan. Add cold water to cover by 1 inch and the salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Adjust the heat to maintain a gentle simmer, and cook until the potatoes are tender but not mushy, about 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes, and discard the herb bundle.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: In a large bowl combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, and season with pepper, to taste. Gradually whisk in the oil to make a smooth dressing.
- Add the warm potatoes to the dressing and toss very gently to combine, taking care not to break up the potatoes. Add the celery and set aside to cool.
- When ready to serve, carefully fold in the parsley and scallions. Serve.
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
People also searched
More about "red white and blue potato salad food"
RED WHITE & BLUE POTATO SALAD - HOUSE OF YUMM
5/5 (19)Total Time 30 minsCategory SaladCalories 271 per serving
- Chop the baby red potatoes into small 1 inch cubes, place into the boiling water, add in the course sea salt. Boil for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and tender and able to be mashed with a fork.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour the potatoes into a strainer to drain out all the water. Place potatoes into a large bowl and allow to cool to room temperature, or place into the refrigerator to cool down. Once cooled add the bacon, cheese, and green onion.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, salt, ground mustard, and onion powder. Stir to combine. Add to the potatoes and stir until completely coated.
RED, WHITE AND BLUE POTATO SALAD - WOMAN'S DAY
RED, WHITE, AND BLUE POTATO SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RED, WHITE AND BLUE POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 4-6Total Time 2 hrs 20 minsCategory < 4 HoursCalories 383 per serving
CLASSIC POTATO SALAD (VG) | RESTON | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
MENU | RED HOT & BLUE | BBQ RESTAURANT, ALL AMERICAN STYLES
RED, WHITE AND BLUE POTATO SALAD | LEARN HOW TO MAKE POTATO …
RED, WHITE AND BLUE POTATO SALAD | IGA RECIPES
RED, WHITE AND BLUE POTATO SALAD (WITH HORSERADISH AND BACON)
RED WHITE AND BLUE CHEESE POTATO SALAD - WHITNEYBOND.COM
GENUINE AMERICAN BBQ — RED HOT & BLUE | BBQ RESTAURANT
RED, WHITE & BLEU POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
RED, WHITE, AND BLUE POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GLUTEN SENSITIVE DINNER MENU
RED, WHITE, AND BLUE POTATO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
You'll also love