ROCK YOUR WORLD CHICKEN QUESADILLAS(HARD ROCK CAFE)
If you ever have a chance to order this from Hard Rock...do so! This makes a great appetizer or light lunch. If you used leftover grilled chicken it will cut down on the cooking time.
Provided by mydesigirl
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Take flour tortilla and sprinkle half of it with cheese and 1/4 of cooked chicken.
- Add bacon bits and a little bit of crushed pineapple if desired.
- Pour a little bit of BBQ sauce on top. Don't be too generous with the sauce or it will seep out of the quesadilla.
- Spray a sauce pan with cooking spray.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place in pan.
- It only takes a few short minutes to brown one side and then flip over to brown the other side.
- When done, cut into wedges and serve with added BBQ sauce if you like to dip.
HARD ROCK PURPLE HAZE
- Shake with ice and Strain in a Chilled Martini.
- Top with 7-up or Ginger Ale.
- Garnish : Pineapple Wedge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 1.6, Carbohydrate 7.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 6.4, Protein 0.1
PIG SANDWICH LIKE HARD ROCK CAFE
- Pulled Pork:
- In a large bowl, combine vinegar, Tabasco sauce and sugar with hot water. Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Pour marinade over pork, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F Remove pork from marinade and place in a baking pan. Cook in the oven until well browned.
- Remove pork from oven. Pour some marinade over pork, lower temperature to 300°F, cover with foil.
- Return pork to oven and slow-roast for an additional two hours or until meat pulls away easily from the bone.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, vinegar and water with a wire whisk. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add shredded cabbage and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place all ingredients except the vegetable oil in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When mixture has reached boiling stage, stir in vegetable oil till incorporated. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Pour into proper storage container, and cool in an ice bath to 40°F
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Toast hamburger buns.
- Place the bottom of the toasted bun on the serving plate.
- Place a level scoop of pork on the bottom of the toasted bun.
- Place coleslaw on top of the meat, then ladle sauce over the slaw and meat.
- Serve the sandwich open-faced with the top part of the bun on the side.
- Serve immediately with a side of onion rings and beans.
- Shake in a shaker and pour in martini glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.7, Sodium 0.6
HARD ROCK GUAC(GUACAMOLE)
This recipe comes from Beany Macgregor, who was the chef of the Hard Rock Cafe on 57th street in New York city. He appeared on the Regis and Kathy Lee show. Now Beany is the execuive chef of Hard Rock Cafe Intenational. Listed below is some ideas for using leftover guacamole! Adapted from Cooking with Regis and Kathy Lee cookbook.
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 10-12 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place the avocados in a large bowl and use a large spoon to break them up.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the chips and raw vegetables.
- Using a spoon, stir everything together, taking care to leave it slightly chunky.
- Serve with tortilla chips, raw vegetables, and a nice spicy salsa. Enjoy!
- Ideas for leftover guacamole:.
- Guacamole Mayonnaise: Combine 1 cup of mayonnaise with 1/2 cup of pureed guacamole.
- Guacamole Vinaigrette: Combine 1/4 cup of guacamole with vinaigrette and fresh cilantro to taste.
- Guacamole Butter: Whip 3/4 pound of softened unsalted butter with 1/2 cup of guacamole. Add chopped cilantro, lemon juice, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt to taste.
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Guacamole Butter: Before baking an 8 oz. boneless chicken breast, stuff it with 1/4 cup cup of guacamole butter and spread 2 tablespoons of guacamole butter between the breast and the skin.
More about "rock your world chicken quesadillashard rock cafe food"
JOE PERRY'S 'ROCK YOUR WORLD' QUESADILLAS FROM THE HARD …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
WEEKLY MENU – PREMIUM MEALS
HARD ROCK CAFE - GRILLED CHICKEN PINEAPPLE QUESADILLA - COPYCAT
OUR MENU | CAVA
SEARCH PAGE - FOODNETWORK.CO.UK
10 BEST HARD ROCK CAFE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ROCK YOUR WORLD CHICKEN QUESADILLASHARD ROCK CAFE FOOD
HARD ROCK CAFE CHEESEBURGER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HARD ROCK CAFE PULLED PORK (COPYCAT) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
COPYCAT HARD ROCK CAFE SHRIMP FAJITAS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
10 BEST HARD ROCK CAFE RECIPES | YUMMLY
JACKSON'S MIGHTY FINE FOOD AND LUCKY LOUNGE - TRIPADVISOR
15 BEST RESTAURANTS IN RESTON, VA FOR 2023 (TOP EATS!)
You'll also love