A dear friend of mine shared her recipe for roman holiday. I never heard of it before but now i make it all the time. I changed the recipe a bit. She srves hers with a side of meatballs, My version has ground beef right in for a easy one pot meal.
Provided by Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Cook ground beef w/onions & peppers, drain and add your sauce to mixture. Save a little sauce for topping. Parboil pasta eldente. Add to meat sauce.
- 2. mix ricotta with one egg s&p and 1/2 cup parm. Start layer like lasagna. Start with sprayed baking pan, first pasta, then ricotta then mozz. Prolly about two-3 layers. Top with some extra sauce Mozz and parm.
- 3. Bake uncover in 350 oven for 30 min.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Brown ground beef & chopped onion. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- In a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish; place spaghetti, ground beef mixture, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes covered, 15 minutes uncovered at 350°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
People also searched
More about "roman holiday food"
12 FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE ROMAN …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
WHAT DID THE ANCIENT ROMANS EAT? - THOUGHTCO
SATURNALIA: MEANING, FESTIVAL & CHRISTMAS - HISTORY
WHAT DID THE ANCIENT ROMANS EAT? - BBC TRAVEL
10 FAMOUS DISHES OF ROMAN CUISINE - ROME.US
ROMAN HOLIDAY - WIKIPEDIA
ROMANIAN CHRISTMAS FOOD: ALL ABOUT TASTY TRADITIONS
ROMAN HOLIDAY DISH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ROMAN HOLIDAY RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
25 TRADITIONAL ITALIAN CHRISTMAS FOODS FROM ITALY - SARAH SCOOP
FOOD IN THE ROMAN WORLD - WORLD HISTORY ENCYCLOPEDIA
ROMAN HOLIDAY COCKTAIL RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
WHAT DID THE ROMANS EAT AND DRINK? LEARN ABOUT ANCIENT DINING …
ROMAN HOLIDAY | TRAILER | PARAMOUNT MOVIES - YOUTUBE
COOK A CLASSICAL FEAST: NINE RECIPES FROM ANCIENT GREECE …
EAT LIKE A ROMAN: CHRISTMAS AND WINTER FOOD TRADITIONS IN ROME
ROMAN HOLIDAY STREET FOOD FOR THE FEAST OF SAINTS PETER AND PAUL
ROMAN HOLIDAYS - COOKSINFO
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love