SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
This is a wonderful (and easy) recipe I got from my Aunt. The flavors of lemon and dill really complement the fish. I like to use wild Alaskan salmon for this recipe, but any salmon will work. I usually don't measure, so these are all estimates. Play with the ingredients to suit your own tastes!
Provided by Michelle Ramey
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Cholesterol 104.3 mg, Fat 22.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 196.6 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON-DILL SAUCE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1.Spray a grill grate with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- 2.Heat a gas or charcoal grill.
- 3.Brush the top of the salmon with the olive oil; sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- 4.Grill over medium heat, skin side up, for 3 minutes.
- 5.Using a broad spatula, turn the fish over; grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- 6.Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients. Serve the sauce over salmon.
LEMON DILL SALMON FILLET
This is honestly the best salmon you will ever taste! Lemony dill salmon fillets steamed to perfection in tin foil pouches accompanied by homemade tartar sauce! Quick. Simple. Delicious.
Provided by LotusLikes2Eat
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add potatoes and green beans, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Brush the shiny side of 2 large pieces of aluminum foil with 1 teaspoon olive oil each. Place salmon skin-side down in the center. Brush remaining olive oil and garlic over salmon. Sprinkle dill on top. Divide lemon slices over salmon; squeeze 1/2 lemon on top. Season with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/3 teaspoon salt.
- Cover salmon with 2 pieces of aluminum foil, shiny-side down. Roll aluminum foil inwards on all sides to create a pouch. Transfer pouches to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise and capers together in a small bowl to make a tartar sauce. Stir in juice from 1 lemon, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve steamed potatoes, green beans, and tartar sauce alongside salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.3 calories, Carbohydrate 14.4 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 18 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 17.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 537.5 mg, Sugar 1 g
BROILED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Rub salmon down in olive oil. Cut your lemon in half and set 1 half off to the side. Cut the other half into 1/4-inch thick slices. Lay them on a broiler pan and lay the salmon on top of them. You just need enough to cover the bottom of the salmon so it's not touching the pan. Sprinkle with dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Lightly squeeze the remainder of the lemon over the whole salmon; not too much, you don't want your seasoning to run off.
- Cook in the center of the preheated oven on a low broil until easily flaked with a fork but still juicy, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.8 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 97.5 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 42.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 395.1 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
FRESH SALMON WITH DILL & CAPERS
- Mix the yogurt with the mustard, lemon zest, dill and capers and season with pepper. Now use to coat the salmon really well.
- If serving now, either grill the salmon on foil for 6-8 mins (there is no need to turn), or barbecue for 3-4 mins on each side, preferably in fish grill to make turning easier. Serve with new potatoes and lemon wedges, alongside green veg and salad leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 19 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Protein 32 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
SALMON MARINADE WITH DILL, BUTTER AND LEMON
Another marinade that I like to prepare with salmon. This does not include the cooking time of the salmon. This can be used as a marinade for any other type of seafood.
Provided by TheDancingCook
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 1 pound of salmon
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a saucepan, heat butter, lemon juice and dill weed.
- Coat 1/2 salmon with mixture.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper and grill, skin side down.
- Brush with remaining mixture while grilling.
People also searched
More about "salmon with lemon and dill food"
EASY LEMON SALMON WITH DILL - RACHEL COOKS®
Ratings 18Calories 167 per servingCategory Seafood
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan or baking dish with parchment for easy clean-up and to prevent fish from sticking.
- Rinse salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towel. If desired, cut salmon into fillets (cooking time may increase slightly if you choose to leave it in one big piece).
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon and bake for 20 minutes or until flaky. You can also check the internal temperature with a thermometer (my Thermapen is my right-hand man in the kitchen). I like to cook salmon to an internal temperature of 145°F.
PERFECTLY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
Reviews 24Calories 300 per servingCategory Dinner
LEMON DILL PAN FRIED SALMON - CRAVING HOME COOKED
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - FOOD GARDENING NETWORK
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL | FOOD OVER 50
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL SAUCE RECIPE - THE …
Ratings 36Calories 825 per servingCategory Entree, Dinner, Lunch
SALMON WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE - COOKING WITH FUDGE
ERIC AKIS: COLD-SMOKED SALMON STARS IN CREAMY FETTUCCINI DISH
SALMON STEAKS WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - SPREAD THE MUSTARD
SALMON WITH LEMON, CAPERS, AND DILL - AMERICAN LIFESTYLE
RECIPE: SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE - BY NIKI DAVIS
CEDAR-PLANKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SALMON IN FOIL WITH LEMON AND DILL - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SALMON PATTIES WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
GREEK SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
LEMON DILL SALMON WITH GARLIC, WHITE WINE, AND BUTTER SAUCE
AIR FRYER SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL | AIR FRYER FISH RECIPES
SALMON BAKED WITH CUCUMBERS AND DILL | AMERICAN HEART …
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON-DILL AIOLI RECIPE - FOOD.COM
LEMON SAUCE FOR SALMON PATTIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY LEMON DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON (AND SO MUCH …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #easy #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #saltwater-fish
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook salmon with dill?Place salmon in a shallow, nonreactive dish. In a separate bowl, combine marinade ingredients of lemon juice, lemon zest, vegetable oil, dill, and garlic. Stir to combine. If you don't have fresh dill, dried dill can be used.
How do you cook salmon with lemon and olive oil?Rub salmon down in olive oil. Cut your lemon in half and set 1 half off to the side. Cut the other half into 1/4-inch thick slices. Lay them on a broiler pan and lay the salmon on top of them. You just need enough to cover the bottom of the salmon so it's not touching the pan. Sprinkle with dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
How to cook salmon in a pan with butter sauce?Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. Ideal pairing of salmon with butter sauce, dill and lemon.
How long do you Broil salmon for lemon dill sauce?Broil for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through. While the salmon is broiling, make the lemon dill sauce. To make the sauce, mix the Greek yogurt, sour cream, dried dill, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until well combined.