GRILLED LEMON HERB TILAPIA SANDWICH
Tender tilapia dressed in lemon, butter, parsley, lemon pepper, salt and a dash of pepper grilled to perfection centered between a slice of tomato, onion and a bun!
Provided by GoodCook8900
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- DO NOT DEFROST TILAPIA. Place the fillets in a large pan or plate and brush with butter on both sides. Add garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper, parsley, and pepper on both sides, as well. For tougher fish, use less butter(may slightly compromise flavor).
- Place a slice of lemon on each fillet and pour lemon juice on fillets.
- Wrap all fillets in foil and grill 7-12 minutes depending on heat levels of your grill. I recommend using a George Foreman grill for best results.
- Slice fillets in half approximately 4-5 minutes while grilling to ensure that they cook thoroughly.
- Place fillets on slightly toasted bun and add tomatoes, onions, lettuce and mayonnaise or tarter sauce. Enjoy!
GARLIC HERB TILAPIA
A savory and flavorful dish that is sure to please your tastebuds. I know because I use to never eat fish. So I went to the market and bought some tilapia because everyone I knew raved about how good it was. I was determined to try something different. So I played around a little bit and came up with this tasty recipe that will always be one of my favorites! Serving ideas I suggest are some rice pilaf and a nice leafy green salad! Bon Appeite!
Provided by jtrautwein89
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and ground mustard in a bowl until blended.
- Place fish in foil lined shallow baking pan. Spread fish with herb butter mixture.
- Bale for 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.6, Fat 13.5, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 87.2, Sodium 438.6, Carbohydrate 0.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 23
LEMON HERB TILAPIA
- Mix all ingredients except for tilapia in a bowl. This is the marinade.
- Add tilapia to the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In an 8 inch skillet pan fry the the fish.
- Present over a vegetable.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.2, Fat 2.1, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 62.5, Sodium 65.5, Carbohydrate 1.2, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.7, Protein 25.2
People also searched
More about "simpleherbtilapia food"
SIMPLE HERB TILAPIA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory TilapiaCalories 98 per serving
- Place the tilapia in a baking dish, spread olive oil over the top, then flip them over and spread more oil on the other side.
THE SIMPLE FOOD PROJECT - GOLDENNEEDLEONLINE.COM
10 HOMEMADE CAT FOOD RECIPES EVERY CAT WILL LOVE | HEPPER
LIFEAFTER FOOD RECIPES AND INGREDIENTS - TOUCH, TAP, PLAY
WHAT TO FEED TILAPIA IN AQUAPONICS - GROWER TODAY
CRISPY TILAPIA WITH LEMON-HERB MAYO AND OVEN FRIES
TRUE FOOD KITCHEN SETTLES IN AT RESTON TOWN CENTER
TILAPIA FOODS AND FEEDING - AQUATIC NETWORK
THE BEST TILAPIA RECIPES
THE BEST TILAPIA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
27 EASY TILAPIA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL …
THE 5 BEST FRENCH RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
24 HOURS DELIVERY IN RESTON - ORDER 24 HOURS NEAR ME | UBER EATS
SPICED TILAPIA | FOOD BASICS
SEARCH RESTON JOBS AT WEGMANS FOOD MARKETS
FEEDING TILAPIA FROM FINGERLINGS TO HARVEST SIZE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do tilapia eat?Tilapia feed on a wide range of food which makes them a very favorable fish to grow. Juvenile tilapia are omnivorous, meaning that they are opportunistic feeders that ingest both plants and animals without specialization. Adult tilapia are primarily herbivorous (vegetarians).
What are some easy tilapia recipes?Whether you’re craving crunchy, fried fillets or savory, spice-infused fish tacos, these easy tilapia recipes are sure to please. A cornmeal-crusted tilapia fillet is just the thing to sandwich between halves of a soft potato roll. Complete the meal by topping each sandwich with some crunchy lettuce and Jeff's homemade tartar sauce.
What to serve with tilapia?Then, servw with a coleslaw-inspired salad and cornbread. Fried tilapia fillets are the perfect size for these fish sandwiches. Let everyone load their hoagies up with toppings for a fun, family-friendly dinner. Mild tilapia and shrimp get a real kick from a marinade of lime juice and fresh herbs.
What is tilapia and what does it taste like?Tilapia is a versatile and inexpensive fish, making it a great choice when you need a simple (yet satisfying) meal. Whether you’re craving crunchy, fried fillets or savory, spice-infused fish tacos, these easy tilapia recipes are sure to please. A cornmeal-crusted tilapia fillet is just the thing to sandwich between halves of a soft potato roll.