A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE!
One of many great tasting poke cakes. This one comes from James Jarrell.
Provided by LINDA BAILEY
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Bake the cake according to directions in 9x13 inch pan. Cool for 5 minutes,using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes into cake. Then let cake cool for abit,about an 1/2 hour til warm. Slowly pour sweetened milk over cake.
- 2. Let it soak into holes, then drizzle caramel over the cake. Let cake cool completely (you may refrigerate it to cool faster just cover well). Break candy bars into small pieces. Top cake with cool whip,decorate with candy & drizzle with caramel!!
A SLICE OF HEAVEN
- 1. Bake the cake according to directions in 9x13 inch pan. Cool for 5 minutes, using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes into cake, then let cake cool for abit about an 1/2 hour til warm. Slowly pour sweetened milk over cake, letting it soak into holes, then drizzle caramel over the cake. Let cake cool completely (you may refrigerate it to cool faster just cover well). Top cake with cool whip, decorate with candy & drizzle with caramel!!
SLICE OF HEAVEN APPLE SPICE CAKE
This is a recipe that I clipped from a flyer in the Sunday paper some time ago. Since it's a little different than the other apple spice cakes on Zaar, I thought I'd share it. Because bake times and servings are dependent on the pan size you choose, the times I have given here are approximate.
Provided by Muffin Goddess
Yield 1 cake, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease pan (use whatever size pan you choose, just follow the box directions for bake time depending on the pan size used).
- In a large bowl, combine the dry cake mix with the apple pie filling, apple butter and eggs. Stir well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake cake for amount of time directed on the cake mix box.
- Remove baked cake from oven and cool in pan on wire rack for 10-15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and place on a serving dish to finish cooling.
- While cake is cooling, prepare the frosting.
- Blend all the frosting ingredients together until smooth. Frost cooled cake. Serve.
People also searched
More about "slice of heaven cake food"
SLICE OF CHOC-MINT HEAVEN | CAKE RECIPES | SBS FOOD
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE - SUSAN RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE - RECIPES
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE | RECIPES USING CAKE MIX, CAKE ... - PINTEREST
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE – PAGE 2 – D.K.H
SLICE OF HEAVEN - FERALFIXATIONS - MINECRAFT (VIDEO GAME) [ARCHIVE …
READY MADE CAKES FROM DAIRY QUEEN® - ORDER ONE NOW!
CAKES – VICTORIA'S CAKERY
A SLICE OF HEAVEN: IT’S NATIONAL COFFEE CAKE DAY!
BAKERY DEPARTMENT | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
“TASTE A SLICE OF AUSTRALIAN HEAVEN WITH THIS DECADENT LAMINGTON …
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE – GRANDMA'S RECIPE
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE – RECIPE - COOKING SPECIAL HOME
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE – D.K.H
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE – TASTY RECIPES
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE | RECIPES USING CAKE MIX, CAKE RECIPES, …
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE... - DELISH GRANDMA'S RECIPES | FACEBOOK
HEAVENLY PIZZA PIES & TRATTORIA
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE - BIGOVEN.COM
HEAVEN ON EARTH CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
A SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE RECIPE: BEST 7 HEALTH BENEFITS
SLICE THE CAKE - ODYSSEY TO THE WEST (2023 REMASTER)
SLICE OF HEAVEN CAKE - FOOD MANUFACTURER IN NAXALBARI
@SPRINKLESANDCREAM.BAKESHOP ON INSTAGRAM: "A SLICE OF …
RECIPE: SLICE OF HEAVEN | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #dinner-party #holiday-event #cakes #brunch #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love