SLOW COOKER BULGOGI (KOREAN ROAST BEEF)
A slow cooker delivers tender, tasty Korean roast beef, known as bulgogi. This was one of my husband's favorite dishes from Korea. Tasty, tender roast beef made in the slow cooker, served over rice with broccoli.
Provided by kelsimad
Categories Everyday Cooking
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine beef tenderloin, water, soy sauce, sugar, green onion, sesame oil, garlic, sesame seeds, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Cook on Low until meat is tender, 10 to 12 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.3 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Cholesterol 89.5 mg, Fat 12.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 519.1 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
SPICY HAWAIIAN SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BULGOGI
A fabulous accidental creation and my most-requested dish. Super easy and great for those who like it simultaneously spicy, sweet, and aromatic. Beautiful orange color. Serve with steamed rice and garnish with fresh cilantro and/or sesame seeds.
Provided by Marquis Mark
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Chicken Chicken Breast Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place chicken and onion in a slow cooker. Stir in pineapple, bulgogi marinade, and gochujang.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Mix shredded carrots and broccoli into the slow cooker and continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Stir in cilantro and cook 15 minutes more. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.1 calories, Carbohydrate 27.4 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 3 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 25.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 315.2 mg, Sugar 15.8 g
BULGOGI (KOREAN BARBECUED BEEF)
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Score the meat, if necessary, and place between two pieces of plastic wrap, pound lightly with meat pounder, lightly, to tenderize. Slice the meat on the diagonal into thin strips. Place the meat in a shallow non-reactive baking dish. In a large bowl combine the marinade ingredients and pour them over the meat, mixing well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Preheat the grill. Remove the meat from the marinade. Over high heat grill for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until meat is nicely browned. Alternately, the meat may be cooked in a very hot frying pan. Wrap a few pieces of beef in a lettuce leaf and all or any of the garnishes. Eat at once.;
- Julienned scallions mixed with chopped red leaf lettuce, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, black pepper .
- Daikon julienned with vinegar, pickled radish, carrot, julienned .
Marinate thinly sliced beef in a traditional Korean marinade, then pan-fry for a delicate balance of sweet and savoury flavours
Provided by Judy Joo
Categories Buffet, Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a shallow dish, combine the beef, sugar and pear (if using) thoroughly, and leave to sit for 30 mins at room temperature. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil, the garlic, ginger and sesame seeds to make a marinade, and set aside.
- When the beef is ready, squeeze out any excess sugary liquid, then add the beef to the marinade. Toss to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 mins. Can be marinated for longer, or left overnight in the fridge.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat the remaining vegetable oil over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 6-8 mins until softened. Add the mushrooms and carrots, and cook for 5 mins until slightly softened. Raise the heat to medium-high, add the beef and marinade, and cook for 4-5 mins, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with the chives and sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 694 calories, Fat 36 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 39 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 36 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 51 grams protein, Sodium 4.4 milligram of sodium
Just like my Korean mom makes it! It's delicious! Even better if rolled up in red leaf lettuce with rice and hot pepper paste. If you want to spice it up just add red pepper powder to your marinade.
Provided by Tenny Sharp
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Asian Korean
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Quickly grill beef on hot grill until slightly charred and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231.7 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 27.2 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 16.2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 1157.4 mg, Sugar 8.3 g
People also searched
More about "slow cooker bulgogi food"
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF - SLOW COOKER CLUB
5/5 (11)Total Time 8 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 475 per serving
- Make the marinade. Add the gochujang paste, garlic, ginger, soy, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, and pepper into a bowl and mix together well. Add the chilli flakes now if you want extra heat (this is optional).
- Cut the beef steaks into large even strips 3cm thick. Add these to the marinade and stir well to ensure all of the beef is coated. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel and slice the onion then peel and core the pear and cut it into chunks. Place these in the slow cooker.
SLOW COOKER BULGOGI - KOREAN BAPSANG
4/5 (39)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4
- Clean the meat, and trim off any excess fat. Generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large pan until very hot. Add a tablespoon of canola or vegetable oil, and sear the meat, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the sliced onions at the bottom of the slow cooker, and place the meat on top. Add the remaining vegetables (save a few scallion pieces for garnish). Mix all the sauce ingredients, except the sesame seeds, and pour over the meat. You can prepare ahead of time, up to this point, and keep it in the fridge.
- Cover, and cook for about 3 to 4 hours on high or 5 to 6 hours on low. Flip over once midway through the process, if you’re home. Cook until the meat is tender but sliceable. Once cooked, remove the meat to a cutting board. Drop the reserved scallion pieces into the hot cooking liquid. Transfer the vegetables to a plate.
- Thinly slice the meat against the grain. Run the sauce through a strainer, and pour over the meat and vegetables to serve.
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF BULGOGI - THE LAZY SLOW …
4.7/5 (3)Category Dinner, LunchCuisine Asian InspiredCalories 376 per serving
SLOW COOKER - KOREAN BAPSANG
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BBQ BULGOGI WRAPS - 31 DAILY
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF - DAMN DELICIOUS
SLOW COOKER KOREAN PORK BULGOGI WITH GOCHUJANG - MY …
12 BULGOGI RECIPES FOR WHEN YOU CAN’T BE BOTHERED TO …
SLOW COOKER VEGAN BULGOGI TACOS RECIPE - FIT MEN COOK
SLOW COOKER BEEF BULGOGI SLIDERS WITH KIMCHI SLAW | FOOD FOR NET
SLOW COOKER VEGAN “BULGOGI” - SIX VEGAN SISTERS
10 WOW! KOREAN SLOW COOKER RECIPES | FOOD FOR NET
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love