CHICKEN THIGH PICCATA
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the chicken pieces, skin-side down, and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove to a sheet tray. Place the chicken in the oven and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place the saute pan back on the heat over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter along with the garlic and a pinch of salt. Cook until the garlic softens and becomes aromatic, 1 to 2 minutes. Next, add the white wine and reduce slightly, 2 to 3 minutes, before adding the chicken stock.
- Bring the liquid to a strong simmer, 2 to 3 minutes, then add the capers and lemon juice. Remove from the heat and swirl in the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and the parsley. Place the chicken pieces back in the pan or plate the chicken and spoon the sauce over the top.
BAREFOOT CONTESSA'S CHICKEN PICCATA
- Preheat oven to 275 and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of parchment paper and pound to 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Mix the flour, 1 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoons pepper in shallow plate. In a second plate, beat the eggs with 1 Tbls. water. Place the breadcrumbs on a third plate.
- Dip each breast first in the flour, shake off the excess and then dip in egg and then bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 2 Tbls. olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat. Add 2 chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Place them on lined pan and place in oven while you cook the rest of the chicken. Heat more olive oil in saute pan and cook the second 2 chicken breasts. Place them on the same lined pan and place in oven for 5-10 minutes while you make the sauce.
- For the sauce, wipe out the saute pan with a dry paper towel. On medium heat, melt 1 Tbls. of the butter and then add the lemon juice, white wine, the reserved lemon halves, 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoons pepper.
- Boil sauce over high heat until reduced by half which will be about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add remaining 2 Tbls. butter and swirl to combine. Discard the lemon halves. Serve one chicken breast on each plate and spoon on the sauce with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564.4, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 7.4, Cholesterol 214.5, Sodium 912.3, Carbohydrate 57.4, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 3.7, Protein 40.7
People also searched
More about "slow cooker chicken piccata recipe 415 food"
SLOW COOKER LEMON CHICKEN PICCATA | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.4/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Calories 142 per serving
- Whisk together flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture to coat on both sides.
- Drizzle a large skillet with oil, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side to brown (it won't be cooked through.)
- Grease a slow cooker, place chicken in a single layer in the slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover.
- Add linguine to slow cooker, pour chicken broth over the top, cover and cook on high for 15 minutes. Uncover, stir in lemon juice, heavy cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook another 10 minutes on high. Add chicken back to slow cooker until hot throughout.
RECIPE: SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PICCATA | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
25 SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PICCATA - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
4.2/5 (8)Total Time 4 hrs 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 536 per serving
SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN PICCATA - PUREWOW
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
61 CROCK POT CHICKEN RECIPES | SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN …
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BREAST - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
SLOW COOKER PICCATA CHICKEN RECIPE – MAGIC SKILLET
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory ChickenCalories 520 per serving
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir well. Dredge chicken breasts in the flour mixture to coat on both sides.
- Lightly grease with olive oil a large nonstick skillet. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides.
- Lightly grease 4-quart (4 L) slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add brown chicken in a single on the greased pot. Cover the cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir in lemon juice and heavy cream. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Continue cooking on high-heat setting for a further 10 minutes.
LIGHTENED-UP CHICKEN PICCATA RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 4Difficulty Easy
CHICKEN PICCATA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SLOW COOKER LEMON CHICKEN PICCATA - LIVE LIKE YOU ARE RICH
CHICKEN PICCATA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CROCKPOT CHICKEN PICCATA - THE DEFINED DISH
CHICKEN PICCATA – WELLPLATED.COM
LOW CARB CHICKEN PICCATA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
CHICKEN PICCATA FOR PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
THIS IS THE SECRET TO THE BEST CHICKEN WINGS IN THE WORLD
MAKE THIS QUICK AND EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PICCATA - OUR …
You'll also love