SMOKED SAUSAGE BREAKFAST HASH
This hash full of red potatoes, sweet potatoes and sausage brightens up any day. We spread the love throughout the week and pile leftovers into burritos and casseroles. -Jamie Burton, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss together the first 6 ingredients. Spread evenly in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once. Stir in spinach; roast 5 minutes longer., Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into pan; immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 5 minutes. Serve over hash.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 229mg cholesterol, Sodium 842mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
People also searched
More about "smoked sausage potato hash food"
"COUNTRY COMFORT" SMOKED SAUSAGE CASSEROLE - THE …
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 50 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, DinnerCalories 371 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl (or in the prepared dish), stir together all of the ingredients until completely combined.
SAUSAGE POTATO HASH - JO COOKS
4.7/5 (85)Calories 593 per servingCategory Breakfast, Brunch
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the cubed potatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until they're about half way cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sausage, bell peppers, garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet and stir. Reduce the heat, and continue cooking until potatoes are cooked through, another 10 minutes. You can also cover the skillet, this will cook the potatoes a bit faster.
SMOKED SAUSAGE HASH - LOVE TO BE IN THE KITCHEN
4.6/5 (165)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Total Time 28 mins
- Heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet or cast iron. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until desired crispiness about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside using a slotted spoon.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook the smoked sausage for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and translucent and the peppers are tender. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO SKILLET RECIPE - EATWELL101
4.9/5 (7)Calories 328 per servingServings 4
10 BEST SMOKED SAUSAGE WITH POTATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
25 SMOKED SAUSAGE RECIPES (+ EASY DINNER IDEAS)
SMOKED SAUSAGE WITH POTATOES AND GREEN BEANS | ONE …
LOVE THIS SPICY SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO HASH – THE 2 …
SHEET PAN TURKEY SAUSAGE POTATO AND PEPPER HASH
SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATOES DINNER - CHEESY POTATO APPLE HASH
GOLDEN POTATO-AND-SMOKED SAUSAGE HASH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY SMOKED SAUSAGE HASH - DINNER IN A FLASH - COPYKAT RECIPES
POTATO & SMOKED SAUSAGE HASH - TASTY KITCHEN
INSTANT POT SMOKED SAUSAGE POTATOES – MUST LOVE HOME
SMOKED SAUSAGE, PEPPER AND POTATO HASH RECIPE - MOM FABULOUS
SUPREME SMOKED SAUSAGE HASH RECIPE | HILLSHIRE FARM® BRAND
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love