BRENDA'S STRAWBERRY SLUSH DELIGHT
- In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the water by bringing it to a boil over medium-high heat. Turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Combine the sugar water with the pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice and pureed strawberries in a 6-quart container. Mix in the rum to taste. Put the entire mixture into a large plastic ice cream pail and freeze overnight.
- To make the drinks to order, scoop 1/2 cup of the frozen mixture into an 8 oz glass. Fill the glass with lemon-lime soda and serve with a straw. Keeps well in freezer for up to one month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.4 calories, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 16.4 mg, Sugar 34.7 g
- Bring a large pot of water and sugar to boil. Cool. Stir in daiquiri mix, vodka, orange juice and strawberries. Transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container, and freeze until mixture is to your desired consistency.
- To serve: Pour into a chilled glass, approximately 2/3 cup of the slush mixture and 1/3 cup of lemon-lime soda. Delicious.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1059 calories, Carbohydrate 229.7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 83.9 mg, Sugar 159.2 g
- Process all ingredients in blender until smooth.
Don't let the heat get you down. Mix up a batch of this, and you'll be surprised how quickly you cool off. Adapted from Bon Appetit, August 1985.
Provided by JackieOhNo
Yield 7 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine 1/2 can limeade, 3 oz. rum, 1/2 pint strawberries and 1 T. sugar in blender. Mix at medium speed, adding 7 ice cubes 1 at a time until smooth and very thick. Pour into large pitcher. Repeat with remaining ingredients except lime slices. Add to pitcher and stir to blend well. Garnish with lime slices and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 1.6, Carbohydrate 19.9, Fiber 1, Sugar 17.7, Protein 0.3
With more vitamin C per cup than an orange, and almost as much fiber as brown rice, strawberries are formidable little fruits. In this refreshing three-ingredient frosty beverage, lemon juice ups the C-power even more-you'll get a day's worth in just one glass.
Provided by Shira Bocar
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, agave syrup, and ice in a blender and purée until smooth. Blend in more agave by the teaspoon to taste; serve immediately.
This is so yummy! I can remember as a young teenager sneaking into the back freezer and getting some of this, but only a little at a time! My parents thought they hid it well in the large freezer, but I was always determined to find it. (Cooking time is freezing time)(Serving is approximately)
Provided by Kikimony
Yield 1 gallon
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put in freezer and stir about every hour.
- Start in freezer at least 4 hours before serving.
This is wonderfully refreshing, especially on a hot day... This was given to me by my canadian cousins and when they came to visit me in Las Vegas, I had it ready for them
Provided by CoolMonday
Yield 10-20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- mix water and sugar.
- simmer till sugar is melted.
- let cool.
- mix OJ, lemonade, and rum with sugar water.
- put in freezer for about 4 hours until slushy.
- put 2 tablespoons in a glass.
- fill glass with sprite and grenadine.
- OR put slush in glass and eat with a spoon.
People also searched
More about "strawberryrumslush food"
10 BEST FROZEN RUM SLUSH RECIPES | YUMMLY
11 HIGH CHOLESTEROL FOODS — WHICH TO EAT, WHICH TO …
FAVORITE SUMMER FROZEN DRINK: STRAWBERRY LEMON …
BARBADOS FOOD AND RUM FESTIVAL – A CELEBRATION OF GASTRONOMIC ART
STRAWBERRY SLUSH | RICARDO
STRAWBERRY SLUSH - INDUSLADIES.COM
STRAWBERRY-RHUBARB SLUSH RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
10 BEST STRAWBERRY RUM RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST RUM SLUSH DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE 5 BEST FRENCH RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
SEARCH RESTON JOBS AT WEGMANS FOOD MARKETS
OLIVE LEBANESE EATERY
You'll also love