BLACK AND BLUE BURGER
- For the blackening spice: In a small mixing bowl, combine the pepper, cumin, granulated onion, cayenne, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, paprika, chili powder and salt. Mix to blend. Store in an airtight container if not using immediately.
- For the garlic butter: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and garlic, and cook until the butter has melted and garlic has become fragrant, 5 to 6 minutes. Mix in the parsley. Reserve to the side in a small bowl.
- For the donkey sauce: In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, roasted garlic, mustard, salt, Worcestershire and pepper. Mix well. Cover and reserve.
- For the black and blue burger: Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Divide the ground beef into eight portions; roll each into a loose ball, then flatten into a 4-inch patty. On four of the patties, place 2 ounces of the blue cheese. Cover with a second patty and gently seal the edges to form a stuffed patty about 1 1/2-inches thick.
- Season the stuffed patties on both sides with the blackening spice. Grill, spaced 3 inches apart to prevent flare ups, until a crust has developed on the first side, about 3 minutes. Flip, and cook to develop a crust on the reverse side, 2 minutes. Top each burger with 2 slices of bacon and 1 ounce of the remaining blue cheese. Cover with a piece of foil and cook another 30 seconds to melt the cheese. Remove the burgers to a serving tray to rest.
- Lightly brush the cut sides of the brioche buns with garlic butter, and toast on the grill until crisp and golden, 5 to 10 seconds.
- To assemble: Smear the buns with some donkey sauce. Layer the bottom buns with pickles, onions and a burger. Top with tomatoes and lettuce. Cover with the bun tops and secure with wooden skewers. Serve.
SUMMER BLUE BURGER SALAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1. Combine vinegar, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake well.
- 2. Brush onion on both sides with some vinegar mixture. Grill onion and frozen burgers over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, turning once. Remove from grill.
- 3. Arrange lettuce on individual plates. Cut burgers into strips. Separate onion into rings. Place burgers and onion on top of lettuce. Sprinkle with blue cheese and walnuts. Shake vinegar mixture. Drizzle over salads.
- Helpful Hints: Toasting enhances nuts' natural flavors, making them irresistible. As a general rule, to toast most varieties of nuts, spread them in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Be sure to watch carefully and stir them once or twice so they don't burn.
- ®, ™, ©, 2010 Kellogg NA Co. Morningstar Farms Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.
- This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
More about "summer blue burger fripats salad food"
45 SUMMER SALAD RECIPES | SUMMER SALAD IDEAS - FOOD.COM
25 EPIC BURGERS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SUMMER
34 INCREDIBLE BURGERS TO GRILL THIS SUMMER - TASTE OF HOME
SUMMER BLUE BURGER SALAD RECIPE - MORNINGSTAR FARMS
Servings 4Total Time 15 mins
45 BEST BBQ SIDE DISHES - THE SPRUCE EATS
MUSHROOM BACON BURGER SALADS WITH WARM DIJON VINAIGRETTE
20+ BLUEBERRY SALAD RECIPES FOR SUMMER - TASTE OF HOME
28 SATISFYING SUMMER SALAD RECIPES | SUMMER ENTERTAINING GUIDE
18 SIDE DISH RECIPES FOR BURGERS | EATINGWELL
21 JULY 4TH SALAD RECIPES TO SERVE WITH YOUR BURGERS AND DOGS
TOP 10 SUMMER SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
FRIPAT — WORTHINGTON®
SUMMER BLUE BURGER SALAD RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
SUMMER BLUE BURGER FRIPATS SALAD - DVO.COM
SUMMER BLUE BURGER FRIPATS SALAD - DVO
BEST SIDES FOR BURGERS - THE SPRUCE EATS
SUMMER BLUE BURGER FRIPATS SALAD RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a black and blue burger?For the black and blue burger: Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Divide the ground beef into eight portions; roll each into a loose ball, then flatten into a 4-inch patty. On four of the patties, place 2 ounces of the blue cheese. Cover with a second patty and gently seal the edges to form a stuffed patty about 1 1/2-inches thick.
What to serve with hot burgers?This cold Italian pasta salad is a great dish to complement fresh, hot-off-the-grill burgers. It can also easily be tailored to fit your tastes by swapping out any of the vegetables with others you prefer. Don’t like cauliflower? How about zucchini? Peas, asparagus, and peppers would also work well.
What is a blueberry salad?Blueberries add a dimension of flavor and a pop of color to these salad recipes. If you're craving this antioxidant-packed berry, we've got you covered. When it comes to grilled chicken recipes, we love this refreshing salad in the summer. The real star here is the vinaigrette made with blueberry preserves and maple syrup.
Are burgers good for Summer Grilling?Whether you’re a vegetarian, vegan, or meat lover, we’ve got 25 epic burgers that need to be on your summer grilling agenda. Check them out below, and just see if you can get through this roundup without craving one! Remember, burgers are best enjoyed outdoors, with good beer, a fresh side salads and among the best people.