Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Trim off the excess fat from the meat, and then cut strips less than 1-inch wide. Rotate the meat and cut into small bite-size pieces. If you see any more large chunks of fat, gristle or long silvery membrane, cut them off.
- Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss the meat around a bit to thoroughly coat with the seasonings.
- Next, turn on your ventilation fan-you'll need it! Heat the skillet over medium-high to high heat. As the pan heats, add about 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet. Allow the butter to melt, and then get very brown, before you add the meat.
- Place some of the meat in the pan in a single layer. It should sizzle loudly when it hits the pan - if it doesn't, the pan isn't hot enough. Don't stir or disrupt the meat for 30 to 45 seconds. You want it to sizzle and brown on one side. Scoop as many steak bites as you can with your spatula and flip them over. Repeat until all the meat is turned. Cook for an additional 30 to 45 seconds-just long enough to sear the outside of the meat but NOT cook the inside.
- Remove the meat to a clean plate. Add a little more butter to the pan and repeat the cooking process with the next batch just as before. Lastly, when all the meat is nicely browned and removed to the plate, pour all that browned/blackened butter all over the meat. And enjoy!
CHUNKY SIRLOIN BEEF STEW
You don't need to simmer homemade stew for hours when you use a more tender cut of beef, like sirloin steak. This hearty dish will fill you up after a day of sledding or skating.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, carrots, celery and onion in oil until beef is browned; drain. Add the broth, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until beef and vegetables are tender., Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add browning sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 306mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
SIRLOIN STEAK BITES FOR TWO
Make and share this Sirloin Steak Bites For Two recipe from Food.com.
Provided by MizzNezz
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Salt and pepper the steak pieces.
- Heat butter and oil in lg skillet.
- Add steak pieces and cook on med-hi, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- Remove steak and keep warm.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the crushed boullion and water.
- Let mixture come to a boil.
- Spoon onto top of steak bites.
People also searched
More about "super easy sirloin steak bits food"
GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES - JO COOKS
4.5/5 Calories 316 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat it over high heat. Make sure the olive oil is hot, then add the steak pieces to it. Season them generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook for at least 2 minutes before stirring the steak pieces. You want to make sure you get a good sear on them. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes until they're golden brown. If your skillet isn't big enough, you may need to do this batches.
- Transfer the steak bites to a plate and in the same skillet add the butter. Turn the heat down to a medium and after the butter has melted, add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 30 seconds while stirring, just until the garlic becomes aromatic and starts to brown.
THE BEST STEAK BITES - FANTABULOSITY
5/5 (4)Total Time 7 minsCategory Appetizer, Main CourseCalories 205 per serving
- If your sirloin needs trimmed, remove the bone and cut off all of the white/gristle. Cut steak in to 1 inch cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron (preferred, but can use regular skillet too -- see notes in post), melt butter over medium-high heat until butter starts to turn brown.
- As soon as butter turns brown, place sirloin in the skillet. The skillet/butter should be hot enough that it sizzles when the meat is added. This is GOOD! The steak is getting it's "sear" that is so flavorful and MAKES this recipe so good!
- After about 30-60 seconds, check to see if underside of at least one piece is brown (with sear). If it is, flip over all of the pieces so the other side can cook and get the "sear".
STEAK BITES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Appetizers, Main Dish, MeatTotal Time 15 mins
- If you see any more large chunks of fat, gristle or long silvery membrane, cut them off.Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
STEAK BITES APPETIZER RECIPE WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE …
THE EASIEST STEAK TIPS RECIPE • LOW CARB WITH JENNIFER
GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES - I HEART NAPTIME
EASY SKILLET STEAK BITES RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
HONEY GARLIC STEAK BITES | EASY SIRLOIN STEAK GAME DAY …
GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
STEAK BITES WITH GARLIC BUTTER - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SIRLOIN STEAK BITES RECIPE | QUICK SIRLOIN STEAK DINNER …
MARINATED STEAK BITES - I AM BAKER
6 WAYS TO COOK TOP SIRLOIN STEAK - WIKIHOW
STEAK BITES RECIPE | BEST BEEF RECIPES
4.8/5 (25)Total Time 20 minsCategory Beef Skillet RecipesPublished May 10, 2023
BUTTER GARLIC STEAK BITES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
SIRLOIN STEAK BITES SEARED TO PERFECTION AND PACKED WITH JUICY …
SIRLOIN STEAK TIPS: EASY STEAK BITES WITH HERB BUTTER - BAKE IT WITH …
SIRLOIN STEAK AND POTATO BITES - A QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNER RECIPE
THE BEST GARLIC BUTTER STEAK BITES RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
BEST SUPER EASY SIRLOIN STEAK BITS RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #beef #easy #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #meat
You'll also love