This is so easy, and great for parties (esp super bowl) or family gatherings! This is a great thing to prepare early, then take to host's house and pop in their oven to have as a hot appetizer.
Provided by JillQH
Yield 1 dish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Brown ground meat & chopped onions, drain.
- Begin layering ingredients in a 9x13" dish by starting with the layer of refried beans.
- Top with all the drained meat and onions.
- Spread salsa over meat and onions.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese to top.
- Bake at 400 degrees until bubbly.
- Great with sour cream to finish off.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2020.7, Fat 111.9, SaturatedFat 52.7, Cholesterol 463.4, Sodium 4599.7, Carbohydrate 110.4, Fiber 32.1, Sugar 19.5, Protein 144.5
For a loaded appetizer, try Rachael Ray's Super Nachos recipe with pico de gallo, beef, beans, cheese and more, from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 entree servings
Number Of Ingredients 26
- Arrange a mixture of 2 varieties of corn chips on a very large platter or use your broiler pan as a platter.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside for flavors to marry.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, garlic, onion and peppers to the pan and saute 2 minutes, then add meat and crumble with wooden spoon. Season meat with salt, chili powder, cumin and cayenne pepper sauce. Cook meat 5 minutes, then stir in beans and reduce heat to low.
- In a medium sauce pot, melt butter and add flour to it. Cook flour and butter 1 to 2 minutes over moderate heat, then whisk in milk. When milk comes to a bubble, stir in cheese with a wooden spoon. Remove cheese sauce from the heat.
- Pour cheese sauce evenly over the massive spread of chips and top evenly with beef and beans and the pico de gallo. UBER NACHOS! Serve immediately as is or, garnish with your choice of extra toppings from the toppings list.
Like most of our recipes, these super nachos were inspired by my mother, Ventura Cavazos, who started this restaurant over 40 years ago. My husband and I carry on the tasty family tradition. -Loma-Linda's Adela Mundt, Toledo, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with lemon juice. Stir in the onion, tomato, salt and pepper; set aside. Mash beans with 1/3 cup of water; place in skillet and cook over medium heat until hot. Stir in oil; remove from the heat and set aside. , In another skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in chili powder and remaining water; cook until liquid evaporates. , Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange chips in a single layer. Top with teaspoonfuls of bean and meat mixtures. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Serve with avocado mixture and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts :
SUPER NACHOS WITH THE WORKS
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bag of chips spread out on a large cookie sheet.
- Cook stew meat or chicken in a pot until cooked through. When meat is ready shred the meat and mix with taco seasoning.
- Mix cheese soup and nacho cheese soup with a 1/2 can milk to make it creamy. Set aside.
- Spoon refried beans over chips and then sprinkle meat on top of beans. The beans hold things on a little.
- Drizzle cheese mixture over meat and beans covering all areas of the pan.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and onion on top of the cheese.
- Place in oven for 5-7 minutes and let it heat through.
- Serve with your favorite Mexican side dish or serve as is.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 666.2, Fat 38.2, SaturatedFat 9.3, Cholesterol 57.4, Sodium 927.4, Carbohydrate 60.7, Fiber 7.7, Sugar 1.7, Protein 23
SUPER NACHOS DELUX
I found this in a 1976 Sunset Hors d'oeuveres cookbook and have been making it ever since. We sometimes make a meal out of it. If you don't want to use the chorizo, you can use all ground beef.
Provided by Bobbie
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Crumble beef and sausage in a frying pan. Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring until meats are browned. Discard any fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
- Spread beans in a shallow 10 x 15 dish/pan (or other similar oven proof dish with equivilalent area). Top evenly with meat. Sprinkle chilies over bean and meat mixture, cover evenly with cheese and drizzle with taco sauce.
- Cover and chill if made ahead.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until very hot throughout.
- Remove from oven and quickly garnish with some or all of the garnishes.
- Serve with your favorite taco type chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.5, Fat 18.7, SaturatedFat 9.2, Cholesterol 60.1, Sodium 729.2, Carbohydrate 15.8, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 2.3, Protein 19.9
People also searched
More about "super nachos food"
30 NEXT-LEVEL NACHO RECIPES - FOOD COM
37 NACHOS RECIPES PERFECT FOR YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY …
50 SUPER BOWL NACHO RECIPES AND IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO MAKE EASY LOADED NACHOS AT HOME - DELISH
BEST SUPER NACHOS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.7/5 (56)Total Time 30 minsServings 4
NACHOS DELIVERY IN RESTON | DISCOVER NACHOS RESTAURANTS WITH …
SUPER NACHOS NUTRITION FACTS - EAT THIS MUCH
SUPER BOWL NACHOS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SUPER NACHOS - FOOD NETWORK
SUPER NACHOS | RICARDO
THE BEST NACHOS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
THE ROAMING COYOTE FOOD TRUCKS NORTHERN VA - COYOTE GRILLE
SUPER NACHOS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #beef #spreads #ground-beef #meat
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are super nachos at Rachael's?Super Nachos It’s no surprise that Rachael’s quick and easy nachos live up to their name. Topped with homemade pico de gallo, beef, beans and a creamy pepper jack cheese sauce they are truly one super snack. Get the Recipe: Super Nachos
What are the ingredients in super nachos?Super Nachos - Ingredients 1 1 pound ground beef. 2 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix. 3 3/4 cup water. 4 1 (18 ounce) package restaurant-style tortilla chips. 5 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste. 6 ... (more items)
What are the best tips for making Super Bowl nachos?You can prep it all a few days ahead, then add the sauced meat to your favorite nachos recipe. With a mix of caramelized and fresh scallions, plus avocado and yogurt, this dip is somewhere between onion dip and guacamole. Dollop it on your tray of nachos just before serving. These pinto beans can add a creamy layer to your Super Bowl nachos.
What are the Best Nachos to make?Do it all or pick your favorite sub-recipe: Loaded potato skin nachos, baby back rib nachos, meat lover's pizza nachos, or Buffalo chicken nachos. The key to crispy nachos is to limit the number of ingredients that go into the oven with the chips.