QUICK SWEET AND SOUR HAM
This quick-to-fix meal makes great use of leftover ham. It's also good with cooked chicken or beef.-Joyce Peugh, Woodstock, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice and pineapple chunks. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch and ginger. Stir in the water, vinegar and reserved juice until smooth; set aside., In a large nonstick skillet, saute the ham, green pepper and onion in hot oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until ham is lightly browned and vegetable are crisp-tender. Stir reserved pineapple chunks into skillet; heat through. Stir juice mixture. Gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 946mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SWEET AND SOUR HOT HAM SANDWICHES
PIneapple, brown sugar, and fruity ham glaze mixed with onion, bell pepper and vinegar bring sweet and sour flavors to these ham sandwiches or sliders.
Provided by Crosse & Blackwell
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Crosse & Blackwell®
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Coat large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Saute ham, 1/3 at a time, 15 seconds or until ham is lightly browned. Remove from skillet and place in large bowl.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and green pepper; saute 7 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in ham glaze, undrained pineapple, brown sugar and vinegar. Heat through. Pour over ham in bowl; toss to coat. Serve on rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412.3 calories, Carbohydrate 64.3 g, Cholesterol 43.1 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 1274.9 mg, Sugar 13.5 g
SPICY ASIAN HAM SANDWICHES
We love these sandwiches with ham, but you can use leftover cooked pork instead, if desired. -Janice Elder, Charlotte, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 sandwiches.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat broiler. Cut baguettes in half lengthwise; cut crosswise in half. Place bread on a baking sheet, cut side up. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes., In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce and chili paste; spread over cut sides of baguettes. Layer baguette bottoms with ham, cucumber, carrots, salad greens, basil and mint; cover with tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 962mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
More about "sweetandsaucyhamsandwiches food"
HOWTO: MAKE QUICK & DELICIOUS HAM SANDWICH AT HOME!
Author Beautiful SoulViews 441.6K
LUCY'S STICKY HAM SANDWICHES | MY IMPERFECT KITCHEN
8 UNIQUE HAM SANDWICH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Ham and Pimento Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches. Rich, creamy pimento cheese is irresistible piled on top of a flaky buttery biscuit with a few slices of salty-sweet country fried ham.
- Southern Ham and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches. These miniature Southern sandwiches are perfect for picnics or parties, with flaky biscuits, smokey fried ham, buttery muenster cheese, and sweet honey butter.
- Ham and Cheese Cornbread Sandwich. This sandwich calls for homemade cornbread for an absolutely Southern experience, but feel free to buy pre-made cornbread for an equally tasty result.
- Pickled Peach Grilled Cheese with Virginia Ham. These little slider grilled cheese sandwiches are filled with a dollop of woodsy mulberry jam, some salty slices of Virginia ham, a couple of bright pickled peach segments, and nutty shreds of gouda.
- Monte Cristo Brie Sliders. Grilled on the stove and not deep-fried like many are, our Monte Cristos make French toast out of crusty French bread and top them with creamy brie, thinly sliced turkey and ham, and tangy raspberry jam.
10 HAM SANDWICHES THAT ARE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY
Author Hayley Sugg
SWEET & SPICY HAM SANDWICH - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Servings 2Total Time 10 minsCategory HomeCalories 320 per serving
HAM, EGG AND FRESH HERB SANDWICHES | RICARDO
SWEET AND SAVORY HAM SANDWICHES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
SWEET & SPICY HAMWICH - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
10 FAMOUS FOODS IN ST. LOUIS, MO: DISHES ST. LOUIS IS KNOWN FOR
OUR BEST HAM SANDWICHES | MYRECIPES
82 BEST SANDWICH RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
BEST HAM SANDWICH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HAM …
OUR 10 BEST SANDWICH RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ST. LOUIS FOOD: 12 DELICIOUS DISHES TO TRY IN ST. LOUIS - EVERYDAY …
SWEET AND SPICY SMOKED HAM SANDWICHES - STUCK ON SWEET
HOME | SWEET & SAUCY
30 BEST RESTAURANTS IN ST LOUIS, MO FOR 2023 (TOP EATS!)
THE 32 BEST ST. LOUIS RESTAURANTS - EATER
SHOP | SWEET & SAUCY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love