SWISS CORN SLOW COOKER CASSEROLE
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix corn, cream, Swiss cheese, and eggs together in a bowl; season with black pepper. Pour corn mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until cooked through and cheese is melted, 4 to 4 1/2 hours
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.6 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 152.9 mg, Fat 31.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 11.8 g, SaturatedFat 19 g, Sodium 93.7 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
SWISS CORN BAKE
This is a very old recipe, circa 1968, originally published in Better Homes & Gardens. Photo: Allrecipes.com 08-05-15
Provided by Ellen Bales
Categories Side Casseroles
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. In a covered medium saucepan, cook fresh corn and onion in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 6 minutes. (Or cook frozen corn, with onion, according to package directions.) Drain well.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork. Stir in drained corn and onion, evaporated milk, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese. Pour into a greased 2-qt. square baking dish.
- 3. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese onto corn mixture. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350º oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
SCALLOPED CORN BAKE
"This is one of my favorite recipes and my family loves it," says Doris Thomas from Scottsville, New York. "It's been handed down from generation to generation. I love that it can be made the day before!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, saute green pepper and onion in 4 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in the soft bread crumbs, corn and eggs. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. , Melt the remaining butter; toss with dry bread crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 116mg cholesterol, Sodium 729mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
SWISS CORN BAKE
an excellent dish that I came up with. It can be served as a side dish, or a light supper. Easy to prepare.
Provided by weekend cooker
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 corn bake, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- cook corn in salted water until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Combine corn,milk, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and 3/4 cups of cheese.
- Pour into 10x6 baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup of cheese in bowl.
- Mix together, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.3, Fat 13, SaturatedFat 7.1, Cholesterol 61.5, Sodium 518.2, Carbohydrate 27.1, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 4.2, Protein 10.5
SWISS CORN BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- In large bowl stir together egg, corn, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In medium bowl combine bread crumbs, butter and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and the center jiggles slightly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.8, Fat 8.3, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 47.8, Sodium 461.4, Carbohydrate 24.5, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 4.3, Protein 8.7
SWISS CORN CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly grease a casserole dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine thawed corn, chopped scallions, shredded Swiss cheese, flour, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the evaporated milk.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold in the corn mixture.
- Pour the corn mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Mix the 2 tbsp melted butter with the crushed cracker crumbs; sprinkle over the corn casserole mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until a bit golden.
CHEESY CORN BAKE
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake in 350°F oven 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220.5, Fat 9, SaturatedFat 4.4, Cholesterol 123.4, Sodium 460.8, Carbohydrate 26.2, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 4, Protein 10.6
More about "swiss corn bake food"
HEALTHY SWISS CORN CASSEROLE - COOKING MADE HEALTHY
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 minsCategory Side DishCalories 223 per serving
SWISS CORN BAKE – 5 BOYS BAKER
Reviews 8Servings 8-10Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dishes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, evaporated milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn, cheese and onion.
CORN CASSEROLE WITH SWISS CHEESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
SWISS CORN CASSEROLE | RECIPE | CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE, RECIPES, SIDE ...
SWISS CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
SWISS CORN BAKE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
SWISS CORN BAKE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #one-dish-meal #inexpensive #corn
You'll also love