RED CABBAGE SLAW
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar until dissolved. Slowly whisk in oil, celery seed, salt and pepper to taste. Toss in cabbage, carrots, red onion and raisins to coat well. Cover and let sit at least 1 hour.
CARROT AND RED ONION SALAD
This simple and refreshing salad is a quick side to just about any protein--poultry, beef, fish or plant-based. By varying the herbs and acid (swap the lemon juice for lime or wine, cider or rice vinegar) and adjusting the spice level, you can make this salad suit any meal. Leftovers will keep for a day or two in the refrigerator and are great tucked into a sandwich or tossed into a leafy green salad.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the carrots and onion in a medium bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the vegetables. Season with salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Toss well to coat with the dressing. Add the cilantro and toss just to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
TANGY CABBAGE SLAW
A simple homemade coleslaw of traditional carrots, onion, celery and both white and red cabbage with light mustard-lemon mayonnaise
Provided by Jennifer Joyce
Categories Side dish
Yield Makes enough for 12-16 pulled pork buns
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, mustard and celery salt in a small bowl, then season generously.
- Add cabbage, carrots, onion and celery. Mix well and refrigerate. Can be made up to 1 day ahead.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 8 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 1.3 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "tangy carrot red cabbage onion salad food"
CABBAGE AND CARROT SALAD RECIPE — A FULL KIVING
Ratings 2Category SaladCuisine FusionTotal Time 10 mins
- If you’re making your dressing, do that first so it has time to sit in the fridge. We love making this honey lemon vinaigrette dressing to go with this. You can make it up to 10 days ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
- Next, you will want to shred the cabbage and carrots into thin strips. You could also buy them pre-packaged matchstick style. Cut up your herbs to your liking. We left our parsley and mint in sort of larger chunks, but if you prefer smaller bites feel free to do that. Basically at this point you just want to layer in all of the ingredients.
RED CABBAGE AND CARROT SLAW RECIPE - DIETHOOD
4.6/5 (33)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladsCalories 141 per serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, vanilla, chili powder, salt and pepper; whisk until well combined.
THAI SESAME RED CABBAGE AND CARROT SALAD - BOWL OF …
MEXICAN COLESLAW RECIPE (EASY & BEST FLAVOR!) – A …
RED CABBAGE SALAD | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
RED CABBAGE SLAW (EASY & HEALTHY SIDE) - DELICIOUS …
SHREDDED RED CABBAGE, CARROT AND MINT SALAD
SWEET & TANGY CITRUS SLAW - ONCE UPON A CHEF
SIMPLE RED CABBAGE SLAW – A COUPLE COOKS
5/5 (6)Total Time 15 minsCategory Side DishPublished Apr 11, 2020
TANGY CARROT, RED CABBAGE & ONION SALAD - BBC GOOD …
7 FAST-FOOD CHAINS THAT SERVE THE BEST COLESLAW - EAT THIS NOT THAT
CABBAGE CARROT SALAD WITH TANGY PEANUT DRESSING - KALEJUNKIE
TANGY CARROT, RED CABBAGE & ONION SALAD | RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD ...
RED CABBAGE CARROT, SPROUT AND ONION SALAD RECIPE - ARCHANA'S …
ANDREA NGUYEN'S SPICY CABBAGE AND PEANUT SLAW SHOULD BE ON …
RECIPE : TANGY CARROT, RED CABBAGE & ONION SALAD - BOOKS4COOK
TANGY CARROT, RED CABBAGE & ONION SALAD RECIPE
RECIPE: TANGY BEAN SALAD WITH CARROTS AND GREEN ONIONS
RED CABBAGE CARROT SALAD | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
BEST TANGY CARROT RED CABBAGE ONION SALAD RECIPES
CABBAGE & CARROT THORAN-STYLE INDIAN SALAD | RECIPETIN EATS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love