WORLD'S BEST GRILLED STEAK
Tender juicy steaks on the grill are one of life's pleasures. This is the best marinade we have ever come across. It is the perfect blend of flavors and it leaves the meat tender without being overpowering. Note: I'm not sure of the origins of this recipe, I don't see a duplicate. Will post a picture.
Provided by Chef Dee
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Blend all ingredients, pour over steaks.
- Marinate 3 hours, turning frequently.
- Grill to your liking.
ULTIMATE GRILLED STEAK
Place steak in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; seal bag. Freeze up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator, then cook as desired. The meat marinates as it thaws.
Provided by looneytunesfan
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- MIX steak sauce, dressing, garlic and oregano. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture. Pour remaining 3/4 cup mixture over steaks in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minute to marinate.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Drain steak; discard marinade.
- GRILL steak 4 to 5 minute on each side or until medium doneness (160°F.) Serve drizzled with reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.7, Fat 25.1, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 77.2, Sodium 64, Carbohydrate 0.8, Fiber 0.2, Protein 20
ULTIMATE GRILLED STEAK
Grill up a juicy, melt-in-your mouth grilled streak. The Ultimate Grilled Steak is a five-star recipe. Our step-by-step directions make it foolproof.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Holiday & Special Occasion Recipes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix first 4 ingredients; reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining steak sauce mixture over steaks in shallow glass dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of steak with sauce. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F). Cut steaks in half; serve topped with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 24 g
PERFECTLY GRILLED STEAK
Get Bobby Flay's secret to Perfectly Grilled Steak using any cut and seasoning with just salt and pepper with his recipe from Food Network Magazine.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- About 20 minutes before grilling, remove the steaks from the refrigerator and let sit, covered, at room temperature.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place the steaks on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board or platter, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
More about "ultimate grilled steak food"
THE ULTIMATE GRILLED STEAK - FOOD CHANNEL
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
44 BEST STEAK RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
ULTIMATE GRILLED STEAK | EVERFRESH FOOD MARKET
THE 10 BEST CUTS OF STEAK TO GRILL
TOP 25 GRILLED STEAK RECIPES AND IDEAS I TASTE OF HOME
38 GRILLED STEAK RECIPES PERFECT FOR A SUMMER COOKOUT ...
- Soy Sauce–Marinated Grilled Flank Steak and Scallions. Flank steak is flavorful but quite lean. To make sure it's as tender and juicy as possible, be careful not to overcook it (medium-rare is best) and be absolutely certain you’re slicing against the grain.
- Tri-Tip Steak With Tiger Bite Sauce. You need this spicy and deeply umami tiger bite sauce in your life. View Recipe.
- Porterhouse With Summer Au Poivre Sauce. Getting a porterhouse steak to a blushing, consistent medium-rare is a feat—but the key is to keep it moving. View Recipe.
- Skirt Steak With BA.1. Sauce. Supremely beefy, not outrageously expensive, and fast-cooking, skirt steak is our favorite steak of all. View Recipe.
- Lacquered Rib Eye. The umami-rich lacquer on this steak works its magic to create an über-savory capital-C Crust akin to the bark beloved by barbecue enthusiasts.
- Korean-Style Hasselback Short Ribs. This version of bulgogi is ideal for home grilling, featuring scored and marinated boneless short ribs that get cooked right on the grate.
- Coconut and Lemongrass Steak Skewers. More caramelization, more surface area to char, a quick cook time, and easy to share pieces are only a few of skewering’s advantages.
- Short Rib Tacos With Cilantro-Lime Slaw. Short ribs aren’t just for braising. Boneless short ribs in particular can be grilled like steak, but be sure to cook them to medium doneness, just long enough to render fat and tenderize, without letting them overcook or toughen.
- Party Steak with Grilled Scallion Salsa Verde. Skirt steak is our favorite choice when grilling for a crowd for two reasons: it feeds many and cooks in a jiffy.
- Grilled Strip Steak with Blistered Tomatoes and Green Beans. Good idea alert: Cooking half the tomatoes in a skillet on the grill lets you capture all their juices and turn them into a saucy condiment for the steak.
OUR 35 BEST GRILLED STEAK RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Steak, Pineapple, and Avocado Salad. A fresh, bright pineapple dressing ties together this irresistible steak dinner. Get This Recipe.
- Dry-Rubbed Flank Steak with Grilled Corn Salsa. This spicy and sweet powerhouse seasoning blend packs layers of flavor onto grilled flank steak. Get This Recipe.
- Grilled Steak Panzanella Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette. Make the most of ripe summer tomatoes by turning their juices into a dressing for this grilled bread and hanger steak salad.
- Grilled Steak Salad with Beets and Scallions. If you don't feel like making aioli, use prepared mayonnaise and season it with mustard and garlic. Get This Recipe.
- 3-Ingredient Chipotle-Lime Grilled Steak. Serve this versatile grilled steak over rice or set it out with tortillas and all the toppings for an easy Sunday-night taco bar.
- Grilled Flatiron Steak with Toasted Spice Vinaigrette. There's nothing quite like perfect summer tomatoes or steak hot off the grill. Combine the two and be sure there's plenty of bread around—the sauce at the bottom of the plate is liquid gold.
- Sliced Strip Steak with Arugula and Parsley. Kick off the summer cooking season with a bright and bold steak salad dinner. Get This Recipe.
- Grilled Steak, Vegetable, and Quinoa Salad with Yogurt-Tahini Dressing. Salads don't always need to be a bowlful of lettuce. Here cumin-rubbed grilled steak gets tossed with a mix of grilled vegetables and quinoa.
- Chipotle-Coffee Steak Salad with Grilled Corn and Tomatoes. Get all the sweet, smoky, and spicy flavors of a Mexican-inspired cookout in this blissful steak salad.
- Jalapeño and Lime–Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos. A spicy, tangy marinade helps tenderize this flavorful cut of meat, which is perfect for tacos. Get This Recipe.
THE BEST GRILLED STEAK RECIPE BY EMILY JACOBS
3.5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Remove the steaks from the refrigerator and let them sit, covered, for about 20 minutes before grilling to let them come to room temperature.
- Preheat your grill to high. Brush each of the steaks on both sides with oil and salt and pepper. Place the steaks on the grill and cook until they are golden brown and slightly charred in areas, about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Cook the steaks to the desired doneness.
- Transfer the steaks to a clean cutting board or platter, cover loosely with foil, and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice meat against the grain.
BEST GRILLED BEEF STEAK RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
5/5 (3)Category BeefCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Add all seasoning ingredients to a mortar and pestle them coarsely grind. Pat beef steaks dry with a paper towel. Drizzle both sides of steaks with vegetable oil, then rub with seasoning mixture.
- Preheat the oven or grill (heat gas oven on high for 10-15 minutes). Add seasoned steaks and sear on both sides for 7-10 minutes or until your preferred level of the doneness.
- Remove grilled steaks from the oven and transfer to serving plates. Top with herb butter slices. Serve hot.
81 BEST GRILLED MEAT RECIPES | EPICURIOUS | EPICURIOUS
- Country-Style Ribs With Quick-Pickled Watermelon. Grilled meat—in this case, country-style ribs or bone-in pork chops—gets a summery twist in this recipe from Chicago chef Paul Kahan, who pairs the protein with tangy pickled watermelon and a refreshing tomato and cilantro salad.
- Chipotle-Grilled Pork Shoulder Steaks with Corn Salsa. Cut into steaks, pork shoulder is a well-marbled, quick-cooking cut that's terrific for grilling—especially when seasoned with a barbacoa-style rub.
- Jalapeño-Marinated Grilled Pork Chops. Sometimes the best grilled meat recipes are all about what else is grilled, too. Along with adding some extra smoky-char flavor to the dish, grilling the jalapeños here mellows their spiciness.
- Grilled Kielbasa Tacos. The ingredients you'll need for this summery dinner are few but they're flavorful: grilled peppers, scallions, and sausages, served on tortillas with hot sauce and cilantro.
- Lamb Chops with Polenta and Grilled Scallion Sauce. Toss grilled scallions and jalapeños with fresh basil and lemon juice to make a zesty, smoky sauce to accompany lamb chops and rounds of store-bought polenta.
- Steakburger with Tangy Caramelized Onions and Herb Butter. This luxe burger gets its umami-packed richness from dry-aged steak. One bite of the juicy patty, steak sauce–flavored onions, and rich herb butter and you'll know it's worth every penny.
- Grain Bowls with Grilled Corn, Steak, and Avocado. This Tex-Mex-inspired grain bowl is good at any temp, so the components—including the steak—can be made ahead and assembled on the fly.
- Make-Ahead Instant Pot Grilled Ribs. Use your Instant Pot to prep these cumin-spiced ribs over the weekend, then save them (and their flavorful juices!)
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Steak, Pineapple, and Avocado Salad. A fresh, bright pineapple dressing ties together this irresistible three-ingredient steak dinner.
- Grilled Marinated Leg of Lamb. The uniform thickness of a butterflied boneless leg of lamb makes it extremely simple to cook and serve. This cut of meat shouldn't be hard to find, but if you get one that is boned and tied, ask your butcher to butterfly it.
HOW TO GRILL STEAK (ULTIMATE GRILLED STEAK) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
- First, remove the 4 steaks from their packaging season them with kosher salt on both sides. Then, place them into a gallon-size bag or glass container and set them aside.
- Next, prepare the steak marinade. Combine the rest of the ingredients together in a small bowl or Pyrex and whisk to combine.
- Then, pour the marinade on top of the steaks, remove as much air as possible and seal the bag. Squish the marinade around making sure it coats the steaks.
THE 31 BEST EVER STEAK RECIPES
- Perfect Restaurant Steak. Have you always wished you could make a steakhouse-style steak dinner at home? Now you can with this genius recipe that walks you through each step of cooking a perfect restaurant steak in a cast-iron skillet, using just a few simple ingredients.
- Herb-Crusted Filet Mignon. Coat tender filet mignon steaks in a garlic-spiked herb mixture and marinate for a couple of hours before grilling. Using dried herbs in the marinade creates a fabulous crust on the meat and makes for a simple preparation.
- Jack Daniel's Flank Steak. Cook this Kentucky-style steak at your next cookout with friends and family, and prepare to receive rave reviews. Bathe flank steaks in an easy whiskey marinade up to 24 hours in advance, then butter-baste on a hot grill.
- Steak With Gorgonzola Sauce. Steak and blue cheese are a flavor match made in heaven. Strip steaks are used in this recipe, but you can substitute other cuts.
- Grilled T-Bone Steak and Mushrooms. Get a reputation as a grill master with this foolproof recipe for perfectly grilled T-bone steak, topped with a simple, creamy mushroom sauce.
- Pepper Steaks With Red and Green Peppers. Stretch your dinner dollars with this quick and easy steak stir-fry recipe. Green and red bell pepper strips add bright flavor and crunch to a simple meal of pan-fried steak strips with fresh vegetables and Italian herbs.
- Classic French Steak au Poivre. Steak au poivre ("pepper steak") is a classic French bistro dish that makes a showstopping entrée for romantic dinners and special occasions.
- Instant Pot Carne Asada. When you're craving carne asada but don't have a grill, never fear. Instant Pot is here. Of all the things to cook in an Instant Pot, beef is one of the best because tougher cuts of meat do well with searing and pressure cooking, which renders them flavorful and tender.
- Grilled Strip Steak With Compound Butter. Strip loin steaks are flavored with simple compound butter (also called "hotel butter") featuring parsley and lemon juice, for this classic preparation.
- Taco-Rubbed Flank Steak. Drizzle budget-friendly flank steaks with lime juice, then rub with Mexican seasonings for a grilled meat dish that has your favorite taco flavorings cooked right in.
25 BEST GRILL RECIPES: GRILLED STEAK, GRILLED CHICKEN & MORE
THE 12 BEST STEAKS FOR GRILLING - INSIDER
Author Owen BurkePublished 2021-05-17
28 QUICK GRILLING RECIPES TO MAKE ALL SUMMER | FOOD & WINE
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
OUR 50 BEST GRILLING RECIPES - THE DAILY MEAL
Estimated Reading Time 7 minsPublished 2021-05-14
THE BEST STEAKS FOR GRILLING (AND THE WORST) | TASTE OF HOME
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
HOW TO GRILL STEAK PERFECTLY | FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
11 BEST STEAKS FOR GRILLING - FOOD FIRE FRIENDS
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASIEST WAY TO PREPARE ULTIMATE GRILLED T BONE STEAK ...
20 BEST SIDE DISHES FOR STEAK | ALLRECIPES
BEST GRILLED STEAK
THE BEST GRILLED SIDE DISHES TO PAIR WITH STEAK
STEAK GUIDE: HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST GRILLING STEAK ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #beef #barbecue #easy #meat #steak #equipment #grilling #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love