WEIGHT WATCHERS AU GRATIN POTATOES 3 PTS (LOW-FAT)
If you are not on the WW program you might want to adjust amounts to taste, for Weight Watchers this dish is 8 servings/3 points each :)
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large frypan over medium heat; add in onion and cook stirring occasionally until onion begins to brown (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in flour, then slowly add in milk.
- Add in potatoes; stir to mix; bring to a boil.
- Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish then spread out.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered.
- After 1 hour cooking time cover with foil and continue to bake another 20 minutes more.
- Change oven to broil heat.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over potatoes and broil 6-inches from heat until the cheese is golden (about 1-2 minutes).
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
SKINNY CLASSIC POTATO SALAD
53% fewer calories • 74% less fat • 75% less sat fat than the original recipe. Feel good about passing this slimmed salad at picnics and potlucks!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place potatoes in 4-quart saucepan; add enough water just to cover potatoes. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain; let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- In large bowl, place potatoes, eggs, celery and onion; toss gently to mix. In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Add dressing to potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until serving time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 370 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
WEIGHT WATCHERS OLD-FASHIONED POTATO SALAD
Make and share this Weight Watchers Old-Fashioned Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Crystal B.
Yield 9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place potatoes in a dutch oven; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes or until tender. Drain; place in a large bowl. Add onion and next 4 ingredients; toss gently.
- Combine sour cream and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Pour over potato salad; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
- Yield 9 servings @ 1 cup = 4 ww pts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178.1, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 70.8, Sodium 384.3, Carbohydrate 29.6, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 5.2, Protein 5.8
CHIPOTLE POTATO SALAD - WW FRIENDLY
This is out of the a cookbook called "The whole foods market" My granddaughter gave it to me for Christmas. It says to serve at room temperature for best flavor. Preparation time does not include chill time. This figures out to be 3.5 WW points.
Provided by teresas
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- To prepare the chipotle dressing.
- Combine the chipotle pepper and adobo sauce, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and salt in a blender until pureed, or combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with a wire whisk.
- To prepare the salad.
- Steam or boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through but still firm.
- Chill the potatoes completely.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl, and add the diced peppers, onion, corn and cilantro.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.9, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 1.3, Sodium 10, Carbohydrate 34.3, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 1.6, Protein 4.4
WW 3 PT. SKINNY POTATO SALAD
Make and share this Ww 3 Pt. Skinny Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
Provided by CoffeeB
Yield 1 heaping cup, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix the mayo and the dip mix together and toss over the veggies.
- Chill 1-2 hours before serving.
More about "ww 3 pt skinny potato salad food"
LOW CARB POTATO SALAD (KETO) - SKINNYTASTE
Ratings 117Calories 222 per servingCategory Salad, Side Dish
- Place 1 inch of water in a large pot with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop 4 of the eggs and add to the bowl with the cauliflower. Slice the remaining two eggs for topping.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and red onion. Add the mayo mixture and pickle juice to the cauliflower and toss gently to evenly coat. Garnish with remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
CLASSIC POTATO SALAD | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
Servings 8Total Time 21 mins
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with 2 inches of water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until potatoes are fork-tender, about 7 to 9 minutes; drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, using a fork, mash yolk from 1 of the eggs with vinegar until smooth. Add yogurt, mayonnaise, relish, Splenda, salt and pepper; stir until blended.
- Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss to mix and coat. Chop remaining egg white and egg; gently fold into potato salad. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND POTATO SALAD | HEALTHY RECIPES
POTATO SALAD | WEIGHT WATCHERS | POINTED KITCHEN
SKINNY RANCH POTATO SALAD | WW POINTS | SKINNY KITCHEN
HEALTHY POTATO SALAD | WW FRIENDLY - FOOD MEANDERINGS
AMERICAN POTATO SALAD | RECIPES | WW USA - WEIGHT …
BABY RED POTATO SALAD (LIGHT ON THE MAYO) - SKINNYTASTE
4.8/5 (27)Total Time 25 minsCategory Salad, Side DishPublished Jul 1, 2021
SALAD RECIPES THAT ARE LOW IN POINTS| WW USA - WEIGHT WATCHERS
WEIGHT WATCHERS POTATO SALAD WITH 3 POINTS | SKINNY KITCHEN
WW 3 PT. SKINNY POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
WEIGHT WATCHERS RED POTATO SALAD | SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
AU GRATIN POTATOES | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
WW 3 PT. SKINNY POTATO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SENSATIONAL LOADED RANCH POTATO SALAD MADE SKINNY (HOT OR COLD) …
LIGHTER RED WHITE BLUE POTATO SALAD FOR WW | SIMPLE NOURISHED …
RED POTATO SALAD | RECIPES | WW USA - WEIGHT WATCHERS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love