CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE
A co-worker shared this chicken zucchini casserole recipe that was originally her grandmother's. When I make it, I use pre-cooked chicken from the grocery store and fresh zucchini my neighbor gives me from his garden. -Bev Dutro, Dayton, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture. , Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until golden brown and bubbly, 40-45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481 calories, Fat 31g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 1174mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
CREAM OF CHICKEN ZUCCHINI STUFFING
I got this from a friend. It is one of my favorites. Can be used as a side dish or a main veg dish.
Provided by Liz Firmanik
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook zucchini & onion in boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes(until crisp & tender). Drain well.
- In large bowl combine soup and sour cream.
- Stir in carrots.
- Fold in zucchini mixture.
- Toss stuffing mix with butter. Spread 1/2 stuffing mixture in a 12*7 1/2*2" baking dish.
- Spoon zucchini mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
ZUCCHINI CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE
I have made this casserole many times in the past, it is one of my family's favorite zucchini recipes, it is so good!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine zucchini and onion, add in water just to cover, and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded carrots, undiluted soup, sour cream and garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste if using) mix well to combine.
- Add in cooled zucchini/onion mixture and cooked, cubed chicken; mix to combine.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- For the topping: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add in the stuffing mix (with seasoning pack) toss well.
- Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until golden brown.
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE II
This is a tasty way to use up some of your bumper crop of zucchini.
Provided by Bea Gassman
Categories Side Dish Vegetables Squash Summer Squash
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook zucchini in lightly salted water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, and place in a large bowl. Stir in the condensed soup, sour cream, onion, and carrots.
- In a small bowl, mix together stuffing and melted butter. Spread half of the stuffing mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, add a layer of the zucchini mixture, and top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302 calories, Carbohydrate 25.8 g, Cholesterol 43.4 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 688.4 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
People also searched
More about "zucchini chicken and stuffing casserole food"
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN & ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE - THE LAZY DISH
Category Main CourseEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and then mix with the box of dry stuffing mix; set aside HALF of the mixture for topping the casserole later.
- Add the pulled chicken, diced zucchini, cream of chicken soup and sour cream to the stuffing and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into your baking dish and then evenly sprinkle the top with your reserved stuffing mixture.
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING - THE ASHCROFT FAMILY TABLE
Ratings 3Calories 407 per servingCategory Dinner
CHICKEN & ZUCCHINI STUFFING MIX CASSEROLE - WHO NEEDS …
YOU’LL LOVE THIS EASY CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE RECIPE …
CHICKEN & ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE - EATINGWELL
CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE WITH ZUCCHINI - JULIA PACHECO
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE • NOW COOK THIS!
SOUTHERN CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
Cuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 55 minsCategory DinnerCalories 534 per serving
ZUCCHINI AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE - THE YUMMY BOWL
ZUCCHINI SAUSAGE CASSEROLE - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
ZUCCHINI STUFFING CASSEROLE - CRINKLEDCOOKBOOK.COM
ONE-BOWL CHICKEN-ZUCCHINI STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE | MRFOOD.COM
CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE - MANDY IN THE MAKING
CHEESY STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ZUCCHINI - SKINNYTASTE
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING MIX - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING - WHOLE LOTTA YUM
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING - 100K RECIPES
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE --- OVER THE BIG MOON
ZUCCHINI FRITTERS WITH LEMONY SOUR CREAM - ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI STUFFING CASSEROLE | CHEERY KITCHEN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love